Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Fire From Within

The 504 error can't be fixed on the client side (even with an updated IPTV Stalker). It just means the server is very slow on accepting connections, if at all.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by admin7 View Post
    I strongly agree vtaylor1229, its now been about 2 1/2 weeks for me with no live tv at all Dara, if you can get this moving along for the windows users it would surely be appreciated its very frustrating to pay for something you can't use and I still have 148 days left on my donation before renewal.

thanks for all the help & support.
    Admin7, thanks for your endorsement in respect of IPTV Stalker! It is imperative that the providers of the iptv service recognize and accept the fact that many LEGITIMATE (paid up subscription) users of their service, continue to use this addon (and want to continue to do so for reasons best known to them!) and would therefore want it to be supported - if need be, even on a limited basis! - by the iptv service providers. The continued use by many of this addon is not just merely a stubborn resistance to update to the PVR Stalker Client options, but can be rooted in financial, technical, etc., necessities.

The fact that many peeps continue to use the IPTV Stalker addon, and many new users, despite Dara's dire warnings about its imminent demise or at best, support for a "comatose" version, continue to "buy into" the service with the obvious expectation of using this addon (and their obvious frustration when they find out that their expectations are not met!) must say something to the service providers!
    Last edited by vtaylor1229; 02-16-2016 at 10:03 PM.

Anything on the new mod yet?

Fire From Within

The add-on still works for now, even without the login/password. I'll just say that when the add-on stops working, it may be the right time to test modifications.

Dara, Thank you for the route on iptv66 via PM. Please help me out.
    I have followed exactly and accurately step by step your guide and I got "Authentication failed". I read this thread few times.
    So I went to change the last three digits of the mac address (initially I used the htpc's mac address) and again and again got the same message. Each time, I cleared the cache and rebooted. After few attempts of changing the MAC, I was locked out of the iptv66 server with the message to try again after 24 hours. I did not read here that this could happen...

1. Going back to iks66.tv/main/order to check my order it still tells me to wait 24/48 hrs for the transaction to be processed but the transaction is 4 days old already. Isn't this order number required to be valid in order to renew in the future?

2. I assume that itptv66 has this lock-out feature to prevent crooks to steal subs but on also it doesn't make sense because first you have to enter the route # and to be valid in order to take you the page for MAC address change, so once you enter a valid route (subscription) why the setup doesn't allow more or unlimited try-outs to change your MAC? The security limitation should when you enter the route #, isn't it?

3. Today, after 24 hrs I will try again to make it work. Have any idea why it doesn't work?

4. Based on my subscription and the route number you provided, I see the setups for IKS too. Where I should get some help about it. On iptv66 page it says to go to fta66.com but that is not a valid website.

Thank you!

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    The add-on still works for now, even without the login/password. I'll just say that when the add-on stops working, it may be the right time to test modifications.
    Many clients are very happy to see that the prospect of a "modification" to the Stalker Addon (rather than its total "massacre"!) continues to be touted. If the "modification" is to allow the the use of login/password, but will allow full use otherwise of the addon, then we thank Dara and the providers for listening to and respecting the concerns of us users/clients in respect of the earlier threatened demise of the addon. We will happily "test" any such "modifications".

TV Addicted
    i see the video addon today now provides authorization failed to the opening of the server, it may seem they have acually managed to lock the old addon out of the service.

swince theres no ID1 & SIGNATURE needed mabe ill play around with my addon and see about changing them both to user/password login

Fire From Within

Yes, it looks like authentication only using the MAC no longer works. I have been testing a modification that sends both login and password as part of the credential set sent to the server. It had been working like the 9.0.21, until now. Now, I can't get the channel list to load, and only limited success in getting the genre list up. The problem may be that the server requires something that my modification doesn't send, and I don't know what that is.

Again, hopefully you can get the Stalker Client to work for you. If your equipment is 'dated' you may need to upgrade.

How am I supposed to get it up and running with ITV66? If this adon doesn't work for Kodi, what am I supposed to use to have TV? I bought only one month and it says I have 25 days left and I am still have no idea if this work or not or what is it required really?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by DigitALL View Post
    How am I supposed to get it up and running with ITV66? If this adon doesn't work for Kodi, what am I supposed to use to have TV? I bought only one month and it says I have 25 days left and I am still have no idea if this work or not or what is it required really?
    You can run the PVR Stalker (built into Kodi 15 and 16) or the PVR Stalker NFPS. Also, if you are on Android, you can run the STB Emulator. It may be a while if at all to get a video add-on to work.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast