Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member
    ITV authorization failed...is message i'm getting

Junoir Member
    I have read the tutorial numerous times, I have followed all the steps, new mac address, hit default, entered all the data as per tutorial, enter my serial number, checked send serial number, it syncs up and loads a new serial number, after hitting ok, when i try to open Program, i get the message that ITV authorization failed.?

Classic_wax do you have the IPTV app installed on your device? It won't let you run both the IPTV stalker app and the kodi version at the same time. If so uninstal one or the other. Also reboot your device after you configure the modified kodi, then reopen kodi and run the new modifier stalker.

Junoir Member
    Ok after two days of trying this trying that..making up 13 digit serial numbers and such..it was as simple as this..downloaded 9.0.21, got new mac address, opened up stalker, clicked on default, then entered my new mac address, checked send serial number, nothing else, none of the other items below it...just the send serial number..Bingo

which leaves you still open to get your mac hi-jacked...

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8...6850#post76850

see post #24
    Last edited by K00lKatT; 10-23-2015 at 04:18 AM.
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by classic_wax View Post
    Ok after two days of trying this trying that..making up 13 digit serial numbers and such..it was as simple as this..downloaded 9.0.21, got new mac address, opened up stalker, clicked on default, then entered my new mac address, checked send serial number, nothing else, none of the other items below it...just the send serial number..Bingo
    That's fine, but the reason you fill in the custom fields is to prevent your MAC from someone else using it. The addon calculates those fields based on your MAC, so essentially anyone that hits your MAC will be able to use it as well just by having that same "send serial number" flag set. It is unlikely, but there may be some hacker out there who may have figured out a way to scan the MACs to see which ones can be exploited and then sold off. The other negative is that you won't be able to use the PVR Stalker addon, which is superior in function and already supplies a more complete EPG, unless you match those 4 fields.... just saying.

I think you are missing the point completely...filling in the fields for serial number gives an authorization failed error....he figured out the ONLY WAY TO GET IT TO WORK was to leave those fields blank...the exact same thing I have dealt with and it is also the ONLY WAY I can get stalker to work myself. I am no computer programmer but i am no novice either and nothing i did worked..even nupdated to your modded stalker version .21

We arent leaving ourselves open to get our macs hijacked by choice..its either that or stalker wont work.

TV Addicted
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
    Last edited by generica; 02-12-2016 at 11:01 AM.

Junoir Member
    Thanks for your help i will try this new instructions

Junoir Member
    I have tried like everything but when trying to open IPTV Stalker, I receive this message: --->> Fatal error : Class "stb" not found in /var/www

I'm therefore unable to open the channels or the list of channels.. I've changed MAC on https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps with no success. You would think a "donation" type subscription would mean easier setup and usage.. But no! Need help!

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast