Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junoir Member
    Hey I have one of these boxes it plays well but now i seem to have a problem I have little red sound image in the top right hand corner of my screen and now I can't get any sound to come out the box now thru kodi. Can someone tell me how to get my sound back on this box

Quote Originally Posted by bigtony40 View Post
    Hey I have one of these boxes it plays well but now i seem to have a problem I have little red sound image in the top right hand corner of my screen and now I can't get any sound to come out the box now thru kodi. Can someone tell me how to get my sound back on this box
    Don't hijack someone else's thread when you have your own thread going so stick to that one please.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by built2last View Post
    all quad core android boxes work great!dont waste your money on a avov or mag box
    I'm not entirely certain about your opinion with respect to wasting money as I have had several android boxes and still do which brings me to wonder if you're basing your opinion on actually owning and knowing or basing it on cost and products ? Quite frankly, I have several android versions which include Dreamlink, MyGica, Nvidia Shield Tv which, in my opinion, is top dog with a top dog price tag. However, I have an AVOV Vixo 2 and I just bought an AVOV TVonline4 box which won't I won't get until the second week of June. Do you think I would waste money on a box if I didn't think it was worth the investment ? Consider what I own before you answer that question as it might provide some clarity on your thoughts regarding quad core boxes. Fact is, I'd be focusing on which version of Android operating system instead of the number of cores as I found the newest version of Marshmallow 6.02 is the fastest, smoothest of all the boxes so far and I "think" the AVOV TVonline 4 will also be close to it as it has Android lollipop 5.1 operating system installed. What version does your quad core box have ?

Junoir Member
    i have a mxq pro 4 k iptv box after i day it dispays a black scdreen with the mxq pro logo is there any way to fix this problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12