Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

round and round we go.....

Hi, another newbie here. I'm from the U.K and don't really know what the 'eck I'm doing with iptv despite reading a fair bit! I'm not a (tech) idiot but I'm also not writing any bots now or ever for that matter. I use a mac (mini) connected to my tv as my everyday comp and atm have sky but prob not for much longer so I'm dipping my toe in internet streaming. My viewing is basically sport and documentaries with a bit of comedy thrown in, not a movie buff and listen to a lot of music. I'm kind of waiting to see what apple pull out the bag with apple tv as there may be some announcement on the 9th of sep and then deciding which pay streaming service to go down - or not depending on what happens here!.
    I've downloaded 'kodi' and the 'sports devil' app so will have a play soon but basically i will need all the help i can get I'd have thought! I have got my old mac mini lying around that would make a decent media server et al but I'm buggered if I know how to go about that so any help down that road would be helpful - if only to show me i can't do it! I've also got a 4TB 'MYcloud' which i've not set up yet but should come in handy.
    I got to this site as i was searching for iptv and came across something called 'premium iptv' which looks ideal channel wise but i can't find anything out on them, googled 'forums' and ended up here - I'm not sure if that can be discussed on here though but some help on this sort of service would be helpful. Who is reliable, worth paying and who won't sell my details to the bratva is a starting point!
    Thanks for any help and I'll go have a play and come back in a day or 2 - or maybe an hour if i get lost!

s/w

Banned
    buy a donation to www.iptv66.com great service nice and fast with hardly any issues im running kodi with pvr on an android tv box works like a dream!!

welcome to iptv and only mag box works in uk

Banned
    i know pwople using kodi and stalker addon in the uk and it works fine asft i see the moderators slinging mag and avov boxes alot seems a lot of people having issues with those outdated boxes

tux tux tux
    why shouldn't kodi work in uk if you can access the servers and use a mag box. it makes no sense. maybe someone can "senselize" it.
    Last edited by tuxen; 08-28-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tuxen View Post
    why shouldn't kodi work in uk if you can access the servers and use a mag box. it makes no sense. maybe someone can "senselize" it.
    i'm wondering the same thing

welcome, Spicewalker....enjoy
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Junoir Member
    Hi all, thanks for replying. I've had a bit of a play and I've got superrepo and stalker installed on kodi but i can't access anything other than vod in stalker as it's denying me access. I've had a very quick play with sports devil but I'll try and have a proper look over the weekend - 1 thing i would say is that it's a minute behind live action which is no good for gambling porpoises!
    I've had a look at the mag boxes but what do they give me over using kodi and do others work or not? I'd poss be looking at having mine as the main hub with the poss of sending a signal to another tv set (with the ability to change channel etc) is this easily achieved? i always like to run before I skydive, swin err fall.......walk, that's the 1!

Pinball Wizard
    Welcome to IPTV Talk and enjoy!!

Spicewalker, this is an intro forum, not the place for info or questions, thks
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast