Thread: will there be

TV Addicted

Exclamation will there be

hello to all
    will there be a fix in the horizon for the live tv guide to be able to play the channel you click on from the guide screen it self like before it went private.
    the only way i can get it to play is look at the guide to see what's playing then go to iptv stalker nps then all then the channel i want to see. for now i've dealing with ivue
    but rather use live tv guide.
    thanks

Fire From Within

There are some patches that have already been posted to make iVue work with IPTV Stalker. Most solutions require changes to data handling between the iVue, IPTV Stalker and the servers. The issue is that if you don't do this correctly, you will screw up your linked MAC to where there will be authentication errors. Keep an eye out for a posting by me on a patched version of the IPTV Stalker that can be used with iVue and by itself, but I can't make a promise that it will be right away, or even a permanent fix.

Banned
    in the epg guide open the side menu and select channels instead of guide see if you like that better then the guide

Banned
    do you have your pvr set up in kodi? willy

TV Addicted
    no i've been using iptv stalker with kodi not pvr had few issues with pvr even though the mac is legit donation made iptv stalker work right away

Quote Originally Posted by built2last View Post
    do you have your pvr set up in kodi? willy
    Last edited by 1iwilly; 08-29-2015 at 12:41 AM.