Page 49 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    The donation number and MAC are used to verify that you are a valid subscriber, and if you are using a client made by dvbken, you just need to trust that your information is only passed between your Kodi and the server using secure http. If authorization is passed, you get the guide.
    a better way m8 no worrying at all prior to adding your info to the guide //papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/NFPSF3 run it 1 time in your webbrowser and you will get a reponse from papiao with a new link ://**********/auth/download.php?mac=00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx&donation=xxxxxx xxxxxx&ip=123.456.789.123&fname=NFPSF3&token=xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx both these links are the same and can be used only papiao have added extra security of your ip and a token keep thie last link private on a txt and anything changes at all or your getting errors run the link in a webbrowser and your infomation will show and if they impliment it auto change the infomation to match the original. if like myself you have a dynamic ip then run the link each time your ip changes. this was my security i passed onto papiao a while back to allow the donator to maintain his/her own security they cant get that link once you have it from papiao thats it but you can use the generated link to keep your info locked and nobody can change them details

TV Addicted
    Worked fine last night but guide will not populate today. 7:35 Pm Sask time Whats up?

Quote Originally Posted by crawlers1977 View Post
    a better way m8 no worrying at all prior to adding your info to the guide //papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/NFPSF3 run it 1 time in your webbrowser and you will get a reponse from papiao with a new link ://**********/auth/download.php?mac=00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx&donation=xxxxxx xxxxxx&ip=123.456.789.123&fname=NFPSF3&token=xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx both these links are the same and can be used only papiao have added extra security of your ip and a token keep thie last link private on a txt and anything changes at all or your getting errors run the link in a webbrowser and your infomation will show and if they impliment it auto change the infomation to match the original. if like myself you have a dynamic ip then run the link each time your ip changes. this was my security i passed onto papiao a while back to allow the donator to maintain his/her own security they cant get that link once you have it from papiao thats it but you can use the generated link to keep your info locked and nobody can change them details
    just use the link to papaio as said in the OP.. do not link directly to the longer ********** link, it will not work.

New version of pvr.stalker.NFPS is out.. it simplifes setting up the EPG and should deal with timezone issues some have been having
    get it here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...er-Client-NFPS

edit: nvm ignore post
    Last edited by unheeding; 11-07-2015 at 09:20 AM.

The various Irish channels not grabbing again team. Cheers!

thanks. no need to post every time it happens.. sometimes that grab jsut doesnt give back any data.. the source has been having an ongoing issue that they need to deal with.

anyone wanna make a pretty hompage for the ********** site.. nothing much, just a simple one pager.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    had a guy at work today place his glove on my truck radio antenna. He placed it so the middle finger was up.
    I bought coffee at that time, but this guy from another crew walked by, he asked jokenly where was his deep rich roast ?

I told him to look at the antenna.
    He liked that and had a chuckle

just saying
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

I keep getting error "Invalid Authentication Details, please verify Donation or MAC Address! " I know their right any one else having the same issue

Page 49 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast