Page 75 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    ROAMING
    Scratch that....I did some resetting and now its back....but another question

If Im getting the 1 hour behind problem with epg, should i change my grab details to NFPSF2?

Any way to load your awsome EPG on a Mag254? Sorry if this is the wrong section.

tux tux tux
    the guide seems to have lost some channels?

just a headsup about the 24 hour pull. last time usually there was only a few hours ahead in the epg. sometimes i would even reset i to see if i could get the next few hours to get to the ones i needed to know about, not very efficient for me or the server. i was so happy when you switched to 3 days it meant i could all of a sudden use the guide as a advanced epg, and its not only for recording. i have not reset or touched it anytime since, its been running awesome.

i for example search the guide for upcoming shows all the time for me that is part of what the epg is meant for, to search for when the new show you know premierers this weekend but not when, the live game you know is up in the next few days but not when. i live in a country where all the good stuff happens at night so i also use the epg at day time to see what is up after 2am. what is coming next is also very useful but its also only part of the epg imho. also the stalker client caches the xml file for 24 hours anyway by default.

for example if ppl use a guide magazine or a online guide portal most ppl would not look as much to whats next as to whats coming up in the weekend or the next few days. and with the advanced epg search in kodi it is tbh a shame not to be able to use it.

you probably disagree with me but i think you guys forgot the combined usage of a epg, recording is a part of the package like all the other stuff, we can not use that no, but is that really argument enough to remove all the other functionality? a advanced electronic program guide reduced to what's next.

a 24 pull is of cause fine for some people and i can some the logic in leaving it as default, the only thing i hope is you take people like me and the points i made into consideration in the future and leave the other option open. that's my only plea really..

and that's just my 2 cents, i'm not complaining, you can of cause do what you want.
    anyway keep up the good work! it is much appreciated.

best regards
    Last edited by tuxen; 12-15-2015 at 10:07 AM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

Just an FYI I noticed on one of the channels - ABC News is actually pulling the data for ABC (network, not the news channel).

The guide is looking great! I agree with tuxen's sentiment above. Thanks for adding the browser option. I check that when some channels are showing no guide info. Awesome work!

all users. check the site.. theres a surprise for you.. keep it a secret for now (dont mention it on the forums just yet, keep comments on this thread till its oficcially announced)
    Last edited by psycon; 12-15-2015 at 11:12 PM.

Fire From Within

Download for Windows still showing v. 0.8.4 , but I do see the change.

tux tux tux
    where? mine shows 1.0.1, so does addon.xml?
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

u tested the windows build tux?

Guru
    New member here. Recently purchased yearly subscription. So there is no IOS version for Stalker Client NFPS. Having a bit of difficulty with the Kodi Version of Stalker Client.

its not in the plans.

Page 75 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast