Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Warrior
    ok you can delete your quote and really do what you want and I am tired of this that yes post and others post no that is bad , if you read the source I did not redirect to anything but ok this is for children who do not know how to use anything and who think that iptv it's just these 3 services here
    Thanks for nothing and if you want you can even ban my account, nobody here really offers good contributions
    doing delet in everything I comment
    Excellent day

Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    ok you can delete your quote and really do what you want and I am tired of this that yes post and others post no that is bad , if you read the source I did not redirect to anything but ok this is for children who do not know how to use anything and who think that iptv it's just these 3 services here
    Thanks for nothing and if you want you can even ban my account, nobody here really offers good contributions
    doing delet in everything I comment
    Excellent day

you're not understanding what crazed said , they have to delete all posts threads because of all the unwanted attention to this site(s) , nob0dy said there wasn't more services ........

but this is a support site for three services , IPTV Rocket , IPTV 66 , IPTV NFPS ..... we can only discuss IPTV related questions and answers related to those three services and supported devices ........

everything else has to go , otherwise it will start looking like a hack site and or a warez site ...... gives the feds " more " reasons to shut it all down ......... i'll say it just how it is ........

i know you were trying to help i've reviewed your past post/threads ...... i saw what you've posted ...... but those are outside links to " other " sources this site doesn't wish to be affiliated with . even i pulled a bunch of posts that have nothing to do with IPTV ......

the name of the game here @ IPTV TaLK it exactly what it says ......... we talk about IPTV here and its three services here and try to get those service(s) going on whatever devices are supported ......... everything else is just painting a target on this place ...... does that make more sense ?

If you wish to help , lots to do around here ... even i joined " back " in ;D

but as you can see it's only about help for those who are new , and or confused .... or just stuck ........ to get who ever reads back up n running ........

its up to you Suport ....... i hope you stay and reconsider ...... have a good day .....
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

theres many of us out here offer good contributions but depends on how and what angle your are viewing at.
    this site is designed to support/talk about three services only. there won't be any contributions to other services.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by iptv View Post
    can we have the new "Cruella" from Disney Please!!!
    It's there now. I did see that Nomadland is available but with Spanish subtitles burned in, only.

iptv
    Can we have "Shang-Chi and the legend of the ten rings" please, surprised it has not been added yet

iptv
    Can we please have some new movies for the holidays, such as Encanto, Ghost busters: afterlife, Eternals, Venom; let there be carnage (the copy we had was unwatchable),Spderman; no way home, Matrix ; resurrection , sing 2... Thanks

Junoir Member
    I'm really looking forward to Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. I think it's going to be a great movie and I can't wait to see it.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718