Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Fire From Within

Its too bad, because the emulator is the only method outside the STBs to get to the VoD collection. There is a way to enter the Serial Number, but the Device ID setting is confusing, and there is no way to enter the Signature. Maybe mvas will let us know how to do this with NFPS/Papaio services, but he has to keep it generic as well for other providers.

Fire From Within

With the new serial number requirement, I could get an emulator going with a simple serial number with 13 digits, set the Device Id to the MAC generated version, and set the emulator to send that to the server. However that MAC can't be used with the Kodi addons then, as there is no way to figure out what the Device Id, Device Id2 and Signature without a specification.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    With the new serial number requirement, I could get an emulator going with a simple serial number with 13 digits, set the Device Id to the MAC generated version, and set the emulator to send that to the server. However that MAC can't be used with the Kodi addons then, as there is no way to figure out what the Device Id, Device Id2 and Signature without a specification.
    Would temporarily changing your MAC address & serial number just when using the emulator & changing back to the original already populated in the Kodi clients after shutting the emulator down work? I suppose there's only one way to find out - I'll give it a whirl.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by eureka View Post
    Would temporarily changing your MAC address & serial number just when using the emulator & changing back to the original already populated in the Kodi clients after shutting the emulator down work? I suppose there's only one way to find out - I'll give it a whirl.
    That should work. There's a chance that you might get a "MAC address already in use" when you switch back and forth, but its possible that the server doesn't automatically clean out the old MAC right away.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    That should work. There's a chance that you might get a "MAC address already in use" when you switch back and forth, but its possible that the server doesn't automatically clean out the old MAC right away.
    That worked fine Dara after restarting the emulator a couple of times to get the settings to take, but after that launched & exited a few times without any delays. The only real problem was as soon as I exited emulator, changed MAC address back to the original & opened Kodi I got the Unable to load Channels error but after disabling & enabling live TV they loaded no problem.

I guys got my T8 Pro android 5.1.1 working on the STB Emulator and love it, but trying to setup a friends at mine and cannot get it to work on this MX Box? Checked setting refreshed this MAC and so on, question 1 does the app generate the id and serial number? question 2 could it be picking up my Ip address though i have the pvr stalker client working not trying to run both at the same time kodi closed of course.

Help please cheers

Edit: this what i did for my T8 pro downloaded the Stb from google play store, the demo working so i changed the portal to http://iptvprivateserver.tv but the mac address in send id, refreshed the mac address done. The mx is just looking look its trying to connect, did the same thing.
    Last edited by doingok37; 12-21-2015 at 08:59 PM.

Anyone getting any further with this? Doingok?

I am trying to setup an M8 box to run stb emulator for my rocket subscription. I have it running fine on a kodi install using the stalker but would like this to work as well as the stalker client in kodi is doing a weird fast forward to live tv after about 10 minutes into viewing a channel. The stb emulator test portal works fine constantly.

In the stb emulator I get a contact service provider message - I believe I have setup all the necessary config items.

cheers troops

You need to re-link your mac if you're coming from kodi
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

WHAT i have done

I have done 20 boxes and yes its still a pain

download stb emulator change address to mine was 11.iptvp bah bah bah

Change to your mac address so say 00:1A:78 BAH BAH BAH i ONLY CHANGED MY MACS 2 TIMES OUT OF 20?

ID important part i have found is that the bottom reset our id number and tick send

Now refresh your mac address go back in after a few min so the mac has time to refresh

Good luck

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234