Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member
    No longer usable with the new changes.

tux tux tux
    indeed it is still working, i'm using it as i write.

tux tux tux
    Quote Originally Posted by magnum71 View Post
    Does anyone else get authorized failed messages and then authorization succeeded and then failed again?

I use stalker client nfps however I did have IPTV stalker at one point but then i uninstalled it
    it has happened to me while watching a channel it suddenly said authentication failed - re authenticating and then it re authenticated, it is weeks ago I experienced it though, nothing new, and not recently, I also saw that with the other regular client. I think I have seen it 4-5 times while watching a channel since things went paid. I contributed it to some hiccup as it always re authenticated and it always authenticated fine when I started kodi.
    Last edited by tuxen; 10-20-2015 at 02:42 AM.

tux tux tux
    things seems to have changed today so i might be wrong in my assumption.

Junoir Member
    Same problem here, authentication failed issues.

Junoir Member
    Any fixes yet?? I have 15.2 and all was working fine actually perfect....then this morning "Stalker Client Unable to Load Channels" ive done everything listed in this thread and nothing works.....at a loss right now, can anybody confirm that stalker client is working on 15.2 ? Maybe I missed something...??

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricnitty View Post
    Any fixes yet?? I have 15.2 and all was working fine actually perfect....then this morning "Stalker Client Unable to Load Channels" ive done everything listed in this thread and nothing works.....at a loss right now, can anybody confirm that stalker client is working on 15.2 ? Maybe I missed something...??
    Stalker Client NFPS does not have option to "Send Serial Number" (which is a requirement now). therefore will not work until updated to include Serial Number option.

Stalker client (built into kodi 15.2) - Does have option to send Serial Number, but that is also not working for me with serial number, just says "Unable to load channels". lets hope we can find a fix for that at least.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by apun View Post
    Stalker Client NFPS does not have option to "Send Serial Number" (which is a requirement now). therefore will not work until updated to include Serial Number option.

Stalker client (built into kodi 15.2) - Does have option to send Serial Number, but that is also not working for me with serial number, just says "Unable to load channels". lets hope we can find a fix for that at least.
    If you are using "Stalker Client", use the 4 Advanced fields (Serial Number, Device Id, Device Id2, and Signature, but not Token). The server or add on expects all four to be populated.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    If you are using "Stalker Client", use the 4 Advanced fields (Serial Number, Device Id, Device Id2, and Signature, but not Token). The server or add on expects all four to be populated.
    I am using Stalker Client 0.8.3, and I have entered numbers in all fields except Token, still Stalker says "unable to load channel", is there a format for all these numbers and lengths ? I am using random 13 Digit numbers in all 4 fields, still not working. IPTV Stalker is working with same mac address (but with Send serial Number" Checked, it also doesnt work with "custom serial number" enabled & entered), cant really be my mac, i have 2 mac adresses and tried both.

Fire From Within

You also will need a fresh MAC. The server already may have recorded what you sent over initially, and doesn't recognize your changes.

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast