Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thewp View Post
    There is no need to build the linux versions for each distribution. Simply provide the source and we can build it ourselves.

EDIT: Here are the linux versions I built for my Debian Jessie HTPC: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8...essie-Isengard
    I am running OpenElec on Helix but i can update to Isengard using beta OE, would this work? Or any idea on how i can make it work?

Also have a RPI box i am hoping to update as well.

Probation
    Hi I got a donation number and I was sent a MAC address it worked for 3 days but has stopped working I still have all the info I was sent can u please help me

Banned
    Change your mac.....mac

tux tux tux
    Quote Originally Posted by OverrRyde View Post
    I am running OpenElec on Helix but i can update to Isengard using beta OE, would this work? Or any idea on how i can make it work?

Also have a RPI box i am hoping to update as well.
    if you update to isengard at least you can get pvr working with the unmodified version that comes with it

Quote Originally Posted by tuxen View Post
    if you update to isengard at least you can get pvr working with the unmodified version that comes with it
    Would the epg work? I am trying to follow this guide for Kodi + EPG

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaaj73 View Post
    Hello dvbken. I just downloaded the PVR Stalker Client NFPS for android ARM. I have Kodi 15.1 in an android tablet. I followed the exact procedure you wrote but I cant get it working. It give a message that says: PVR clients: Stalker Client NFPS. Check the log for more information about this message. Add-on couldn't be loaded. An unknown error has occurred. Can't load Dll
    Any help you can provide me. Thanks in advance
    I have the same problem. Uninstalled Kodi and installed Kodi 15.1 back, but problem persist.

jaaj73, could you able to sort out the problem?

same here on 2 andriod devices

Probation

Talking FIX for stalker client NFPS

Quote Originally Posted by jaaj73 View Post
    Hello dvbken. I just downloaded the PVR Stalker Client NFPS for android ARM. I have Kodi 15.1 in an android tablet. I followed the exact procedure you wrote but I cant get it working. It give a message that says: PVR clients: Stalker Client NFPS. Check the log for more information about this message. Add-on couldn't be loaded. An unknown error has occurred. Can't load Dll
    Any help you can provide me. Thanks in advance
    I found the solution for Add-on couldn't be loaded. An unknown error has occurred. Can't load Dll on for my NP running lollipop 5.1.1

Hi ...i recently install the Kodi 15.2 and dont working the pvr ...on the version 5.0 is working, and now in the new version appear a message of error "unabled to load channels" , i configured all like in the 15.0 version ....

help please

thanks

pedrer

Hello, solved....i update for this version of the pvr plus for NFPS and no working perfectly... i unistall the default pvr stalker that come with Kodi and install this version plus and now is working.

Thankssss

Pedrer

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast