Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Bullwhale
    Unheeding the ppv are not in my guide either.but when you click on live tv a box opens its says

tv channels
    radio channels
    guide
    recordings
    timer..... click on tv channels and the ppv r there in the 300 an 400
    Last edited by duhhud; 11-07-2015 at 03:31 PM.

Junoir Member
    Hello, the windows version works amazing, thanks for the hard work. For android I have tried downloading on several different computers and have tried using the mega client to import and I keep getting temporary error, retrying. Is there another way I can download the android version. Thanks!

Junoir Member
    Does anyone have the android file for this since the one on the first page will not download? Please and thanks.

Junoir Member
    I can't get the android version to download from the link on the first page either.

Junoir Member
    I'm running the rpi version of this add-on and connecting via the iptv66 portal. The experience is top notch! Great work!

My only issue is that it never seems to populate guide data. I have my donation number entered into the configuration but it still doesn't populate the guide data even though it says it is and doesn't give an error saying otherwise. It's worth noting that while my donation is paid for the next 70 days, i have always had issues logging into the iptv66 site with the number because they provided one that starts with 6821 but only seem allow searches on their site for ones starting in 6820. http://iptv66.com/ I can log in with route checker but not order status

Do you think that could be part of the issue or is it something else entirely?

Hey! Thanks for this! I however, can't seem to download android ARM version from the link in your first post? Any other links for it? Thanks!

Junoir Member
    I gave up with this since I never heard back from anyone about the android version, for anyone trying to get your stalker client up and running its simple by using the guide from here. Simple and works - http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9...Stalker-Client - Thank you Hank for the guide

Ok, once again another change i installed stalker client NFPS entered the mac and donation. It keeps disabling its self with a popup that says "unknown error occurred cant load DII"

Quote Originally Posted by dafatmack View Post
    Ok, once again another change i installed stalker client NFPS entered the mac and donation. It keeps disabling its self with a popup that says "unknown error occurred cant load DII"
    This is dealing with the guide, not the NFPS addon, there is a forum for that, but to answer your problem, did you make a new mac address. IF you used the old addon, that mac got assigned to the serial # you made up. NFPS makes its own serial, so you need a new mac. Of course this can all be found by reading how to use NFPS addon............

the guide did work before,this new thing i'm using the old the one i have been using its been working till a few days ago

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast