Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Hi dvdKen,

Today I just installed openelec 6 on a raspberry pi2. Installed the client 0.84 downloaded from your link in the first post. I configured the mac address settings and the donation #, changed the mac address on the papaio page, tried with the 3 portals, anything seems to work.

I only get stalker nfps failed to load, followed by a lost connection.

BTW after the mac authentication was implemented, the only way I made it work on openelec (raspberry) was with the iptv stalker client
    Last edited by pollo_ska; 11-06-2015 at 03:08 PM.

Why didn't you use the stalker pvr client from kodi install I had that setup up and running with custom serial

Just downloaded the new NFPS PVR... First I get authorization failed - retrying... and then I get "Device conflict - Device id_mismatch."

I'm on a fresh MAC, and I followed the instructions correctly. What's wrong? Do I have to change the settings on the 9.0.21 video addon? Serial, device id, signature....?

Running Kodi 15.2 on Windows 7.

Thanks!!!

Fire From Within

This client is meant to be used as your sole access to the servers, as it generates its own internal serial number, which means you can't use your MAC with any other client. Similarly, you can't use a MAC that has been used with any other client (including IPTV Stalker) which had already sent over serial number information, even if you don't 'customize' the serial number, by just enabling the 'Send Serial Number.'

If you want to use both IPTV Stalker and a version of the PVR Stalker Client, you should use the regular full version, that is already included in Kodi 15, and duplicate the serial number configuration.
    Last edited by dara; 11-07-2015 at 03:48 AM.

Thanks for your response dara. I'm not sure I fully understand though, if this PVR doesn't work with IPTV Stalker, then what is it for?! I had the previous version when it was working and it worked perfectly with IPTV Stalker, are you saying this is no longer possible? Sorry if I completely misunderstood your post, I'm not perfectly fluent in English you might need to ELI5 :\

As using the full version goes, I already have it configured correctly, but for some reason, I always have problems with it and it's very random. Like it works perfectly one day, then next day no colours at all, then next day no programming info on a few channels, then next day 400 channels are missing, etc. It's very annoying, so I just stopped using the service altogether and was looking forward to this new PVR release, which always worked flawlessly for me in the past.
    Last edited by unheeding; 11-07-2015 at 03:58 AM.

Fire From Within

So we stay on topic to the this version, please get help for the full version in an appropriate thread. Your issues with the guide may be temporary, that may be due to the guide itself. The ********** is constantly a 'work-in-progress', and you would have the same issues with this version as well.

The previous version did not work, as it didn't send a serial number, which is now required. As far as IPTV Stalker, and this version of the PVR Stalker NFPS, there is no way to duplicate the serial number, so you'll have to make a choice on what works best for you.

Ok, thanks for the info dara. But I'm very curious, what is the purpose of this version? I thought the whole point of any PVR was to provide a Guide for IPTV Stalker? What use can I give to this addon?

@dvbken is there any difference between this version and regular one included in kodi isengard except simplicity when setting up?

As I'm one of those who got unable to load dll on Android

puska.. dvbken will correct me if i am wrong for sure but if you have the built-in version set up and working, there is no benefit to switching to the custom version, it merely simplifies setup.

wait so does it work with IPTV Stalker or no. I'm very confused right now lmao

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast