Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    me too.. how can this problem not be addressed yet?
    its a very simple answer....nobody here is in the pvr stalker support business.the files that are offered are done by the few that have the time and knowledge to compile them.they gain nothing by doing so.
    want support email papiao and see what they tell you....if they answer(which I doubt they will) it will probably be with...buy a MAG.

option2....try addressing the problem yourself.you just might learn something.

Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire
    Blackbear 199, I would like sincerely thank you for all your help. You must think everyone knows as much you about this IPTV and that is not
    the case. Some of you guys on here are really helpful and to you I really mean it THANK YOU.

its not about the knowledge.start making a list of every box out there running kodi.
    now everyone thinks that someone here is responsible for pvr.stalker,why are they not asking the box manufacturer?,ask on kodi forums?
    if it wasn't for dvbken there be some real crying going on.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcshain View Post
    OK, I got KODI 16.0 Beta 3 with pvr.stalker.nfps-android-0.9.7_alpha.zip. So far so good but it's still not working and I think I know
    what the answer is but I would rather ask you guys than be sorry. On the last 6 digits of the mac address are the same ones I
    was using on and old IPTV Stalker 1.0.18. so if I go to check rocket and change the mac address will that fix the problem?
    go back to kodi 14 or 15,i your stalker will work

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbear199 View Post
    its not about the knowledge.start making a list of every box out there running kodi.
    now everyone thinks that someone here is responsible for pvr.stalker,why are they not asking the box manufacturer?,ask on kodi forums?
    if it wasn't for dvbken there be some real crying going on.
    Is this group NOT responsible for pvr stalker NFPS?
    We have found a problem and reported it in the addon forum related to this service. When I paid for NFPS, I was referred here from the site after I paid. its the only way I found this place.

So if I understand right, upon purchase we are guided to this site for support, and when we need it were told to figure it out ourselves or go somewhere else?

why are we sent here and then we get no help and mods being rude?

I'm not trying to argue but I think this site is causing more harm to the service then the service its self.

pvr stalker nfps is not created by nfps.
    dvbken is the author.
    far as I know he has no affiliation with nfps.

How long did you have your issue? Did you post your issue on here in the forums?
    Last edited by Bkman2020; 12-15-2015 at 08:05 PM.
    Lets Go !

this is frustrating, on one side I hear iptv stalker wont work with nfps anymore and we need pvr.stalker.nfps that is tailored to nfps to work for security..

so now pvr.nfps is not made by nfps and we would all be crying without dvbken.. but wouldn't it actually be nfps crying as they have now no way to sell the service?

how can pvr stalker be made for nfps but not fix bugs for the service to work.

you guys need to get it figured out... not us . we paid for the service not to build it for you

this is frustrating, on one side I hear iptv stalker wont work with nfps anymore and we need pvr.stalker.nfps that is tailored to nfps to work for security..

so now pvr.nfps is not made by nfps and we would all be crying without dvbken.. but wouldn't it actually be nfps crying as they have now no way to sell the service?

you guys need to get it figured out... not us . we paid for the service not to build it for you
    pvr.stalker.nfps is not made by NFPS... it is made by dvbken.. its use is completely optional.. it is exactly the same as pvr.stalker included with kodi, it just has a more simplified setup screen..

tux tux tux

what makes you think you need to use this addon in the future? because you never used the ordinary pvr.stalker that comes with kodi?
    if you used that you would know that you are in no way needed to use this simplified addon that dvbken made it to make things easier for ppl.
    you should thank him, and keep quiet with your confused complaining.

its very simple; only clients with login feature will work in the future (nobody knows when or how so chill), which this addon does not have yet, maybe it would be a good idea to practice on the standard pvr.stalker in the mean time? or add login to iptv stalker if you want or fix the dll issue as said you might learn something..
    Last edited by tuxen; 12-15-2015 at 09:51 PM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast