Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite kodi skin and why?...

I've been playing around with skins for kodi but they all seem to be missing at least something. Anyone have any suggestions and what it is that makes any other skin better than confluence? Tired of confluence, what can I try that has all the same options for settings but just looks different?

Banned
    i use silenceRom i love all the iptv features and the skin is awesome!! check it out just google silenceRom you will find the download

Junoir Member
    I use Amber. It is lightweight and very responsive. Best of all skins. Bello is a close second.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by built2last View Post
    i use silenceRom i love all the iptv features and the skin is awesome!! check it out just google silenceRom you will find the download
    silenceRom is a nice skin. Is it available in a Repo?

not a member
    I have played with a few but right now I use Aeon Nox 5. It is not for the novice but i like how easy it is to configure the menus and be able to link them directly to the plugins menus. Also I like the many view options it has and how these view options can be applied to the plugins so even when you use the plugins it still looks the same so you don't even know your using a plugin.

cheap tv guy
    I use app tv, has a large section for favorites, that are displayed on the main screen, i download the silenceRom, looks good, will fiddle with that this evening

Only one of those I haven't tried is silence rom. I like Amber, it's nice. Aeon nox is a just a tad difficult on the fire TV, I noticed it likes to reboot all of the sudden once in a while. But with aeon you can't access simple settings like "enable live TV". Why is that? That's just one thing, there were more I noticed that I could not find. Other than that, how the heck do you switch back to your old skin when u run aeon?!! Couldn't for the life of me figure it out, I had to delete it and load my other back on.

not a member
    Not sure what you mean by not access Live TV settings. It is under the main settings under Live TV. Also you may have to enable the Live Menu under the skin settings unless you deleted it or changed it. If that is the case then you will need to rebuild the menu. As far as restarts on Fire TV, I do not have that issue. If you are going to use Aeon use Aeon Nox 5 Silvo. All skins can be switched at any time under Settings -> Appearance and select Skin option.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikezmilano1 View Post
    Only one of those I haven't tried is silence rom. I like Amber, it's nice. Aeon nox is a just a tad difficult on the fire TV, I noticed it likes to reboot all of the sudden once in a while. But with aeon you can't access simple settings like "enable live TV". Why is that? That's just one thing, there were more I noticed that I could not find. Other than that, how the heck do you switch back to your old skin when u run aeon?!! Couldn't for the life of me figure it out, I had to delete it and load my other back on.
    There is a Skin sub-category menu under System, but you don't go there, which is probably what confused you.To switch back to your old skin you just needed to click on System (without going down to any of the submenus at all) & then Appearance & you could have changed your skin back there.

eminence isa good clean skin... you can create cusom favorites to nearly any item within kodi.. and then add homescreen icons to call those favorites... you can pull pages within plugins directly. like the "in theaters" menu in genesis... or the EPG in live TV.... or your android app drawer... or a certain app itself.
    Last edited by psycon; 08-25-2015 at 06:00 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast