Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fire tv/stick iptv rocket emulator problem

i figured that i needed to start a new thread for my situation and it will hopefully help others as well.

i have linked my rocket donations with several of my sticks and one of my fire tvs. i used the suggested emulator from the IPTV Rocket Server section - stbemu-rocket-armv7........and can't access the settings hidden menu. when using the "three-line" button on the remote, there are non-selectable items, which means i am unable to add any of the portal or MAC information.

i've also tried several other emulators with no success - pro, non pro 6.11 and have removed and replaced and redone MAC addresses on the papiao verification site. i'm pretty good with loading and understanding how to access and load, but right now i'm clueless in making this work.

anyone else out there using fire tv or stick with a rocket donation with success?

not a member
    You might want to give Kodi a try. This will give you a lot more options for viewing stuff from other sources other that Live TV. Download the Arm version from the Kodi site and side load it just like you did the EMU. Then do the following. You may also want to install FireStarter as well as this will allow you to configure the home button on the remote to be able to launch different apps based on a single or double click making it easy to launch Kodi.

Stalker PVR Setup Instructions
    1. Go to this link and generate a new MAC. hxxp://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=mult icast. Replace xx with tt.
    2. Associate the new MAC with your donation. If it fails, repeat 1 and 2 until it accepts the MAC.
    3. Go to Settings, Addons, PVR and select the Stalker Client.
    4. Select Configure.
    5. Select Portal 1
    6. Enter the MAC address that you generated and linked in steps 1 & 2
    7. Enter the Server Address. It can be hxxp: //portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/ or 11.iptvprivateserver.tv Replace xx with tt.
    8. Set the Time Zone your in. You can use this site to get the correct Time Zone Name: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones Replace xx with tt.
    9. Use your donation number for both Login and password.
    10. Set Guide Preference to Prefer Provider
    11. Set XMLTV Scope to Remote URL.
    12. Set XMLTV Remote URL to hxxp://is.gd/NFPSF Replace xx with tt.
    13. Click OK to change it.
    14. Go to C:\Users\<LOGIN>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\add on_data\pvr.stalker on Windows or
    /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker on Android and open the settings.xml
    15. Insure the connection_timeout value is at 60 and then save the changes.
    16. Go back to Kodi and assuming you still have the Stalker Client Plugin up and enable the Stalker PVR Client. If not see step 3 to get back to it.
    17. Back out to your Kodi Settings Menu and select TV/Live TV and enable the Live TV.

This should start the Stalker client. Give it a few minutes to load the guide information. Once loaded you should have a TV option on your main menu (Skin Dependent).
    Select it to watch TV. You should also have a sub menu under that for the EPG.

is this working with the newest version of Kodi?

Yes, I'm currently watching the Chelsea game on my Fire TV stick.

If ur interested in how to get STB Emulator working... Try this;

Download 6.11.... Either pro or non pro are the ONLY ones that work. Only difference is adds on free and no adds on pro. Download it, side load it with ADBfire.

Download another android app called "settings". It will make it easier to do bluetooth pairing. - the issue you speak of is because that menu (after pressing the button with three lines) is only navigable by external keyboard/mouse. Also, you can only get this menu up once... So you'll need to restart the app if you need it again. anyway, use settings app and pair your stick with your PC or something. Then bring up that menu and click the settings option.

From there, it's pretty easy. Set your MAC in profile, set your server Url - 11.iptvrocket.tv (not portal like Kodi... It's 11 like a box)....save and close.

You should immediately restart the app... Goto that menu again... Click multimedia player and choose internal.

Your pretty much done with the hard stuff... The rest you can easily figure out. It absolutely does work though. The trick is the bluetooth mouse/keyboard pairing.

Good luck!

i'm going to assume that i should replace NFPSF with rocket since i have rocket donations and also the server with 11.iptvrocket.tv?

You can call it whatever you want to... Yes 11.iptvrocket.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    You might want to give Kodi a try. This will give you a lot more options for viewing stuff from other sources other that Live TV. Download the Arm version from the Kodi site and side load it just like you did the EMU. Then do the following. You may also want to install FireStarter as well as this will allow you to configure the home button on the remote to be able to launch different apps based on a single or double click making it easy to launch Kodi.

Stalker PVR Setup Instructions
    1. Go to this link and generate a new MAC. hxxp://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=mult icast. Replace xx with tt.
    2. Associate the new MAC with your donation. If it fails, repeat 1 and 2 until it accepts the MAC.
    3. Go to Settings, Addons, PVR and select the Stalker Client.
    4. Select Configure.
    5. Select Portal 1
    6. Enter the MAC address that you generated and linked in steps 1 & 2
    7. Enter the Server Address. It can be hxxp: //portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/ or 11.iptvprivateserver.tv Replace xx with tt.
    8. Set the Time Zone your in. You can use this site to get the correct Time Zone Name: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones Replace xx with tt.
    9. Use your donation number for both Login and password.
    10. Set Guide Preference to Prefer Provider
    11. Set XMLTV Scope to Remote URL.
    12. Set XMLTV Remote URL to hxxp://is.gd/NFPSF Replace xx with tt.
    13. Click OK to change it.
    14. Go to C:\Users\<LOGIN>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\add on_data\pvr.stalker on Windows or
    /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker on Android and open the settings.xml
    15. Insure the connection_timeout value is at 60 and then save the changes.
    16. Go back to Kodi and assuming you still have the Stalker Client Plugin up and enable the Stalker PVR Client. If not see step 3 to get back to it.
    17. Back out to your Kodi Settings Menu and select TV/Live TV and enable the Live TV.

This should start the Stalker client. Give it a few minutes to load the guide information. Once loaded you should have a TV option on your main menu (Skin Dependent).
    Select it to watch TV. You should also have a sub menu under that for the EPG.
    i assumed that i needed to use rocket for step 12 since i am using rocket donation (12. Set XMLTV Remote URL to hxxp://is.gd/rocket Replace xx with tt. . is this correct? i am presently getting "stalker error, unable to load channels".

Quote Originally Posted by neat- View Post

Download 6.11.... Either pro or non pro are the ONLY ones that work. Only difference is adds on free and no adds on pro. Download it, side load it with ADBfire.

Download another android app called "settings". It will make it easier to do bluetooth pairing. - the issue you speak of is because that menu (after pressing the button with three lines) is only navigable by external keyboard/mouse. Also, you can only get this menu up once... So you'll need to restart the app if you need it again. anyway, use settings app and pair your stick with your PC or something. Then bring up that menu and click the settings option.

From there, it's pretty easy. Set your MAC in profile, set your server Url - 11.iptvrocket.tv (not portal like Kodi... It's 11 like a box)....save and close.

You should immediately restart the app... Goto that menu again... Click multimedia player and choose internal.

Your pretty much done with the hard stuff... The rest you can easily figure out. It absolutely does work though. The trick is the bluetooth mouse/keyboard pairing.

Good luck!

just wanted to thank you for triggering the idea to try the wukong remote in the unselectable menu in STB emu 6.22. I would have never tried to hover over settings and then tap the screen to enter the profile portal. you saved me more frustrating time in trying to get things to work. as a result, i've shared with others to make it a much clearer for those attempting to join in.

Quote Originally Posted by neat- View Post

Good luck!

Which settings app exactly are you taking about? Market Place has several.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast