Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    We all appreciate David taking the time to address folks concerns here. What I do see is a young company now basically struggling just to keep up. Basic and necessary issues fall by the wayside to new models, etc, etc... Hopefully we'll see some improvement from the current situation, thks........K00l
    KOOLKatT i do agree with you I very much apprecaite Dave taking the time to keep us updated and address our concerns
    I also understand they are a young company struggling to keep up.
    I also think if they don't keep the boxes they already have up to date and working properly the company may fall by the wayside. What is the use of having 3 models not working properly, I know they discontinued the Vixo1, aVOV TVOnline sounds like they doesn't have many or any issues (i don't have one so i can't check it out for myself ), the Vixo 2 missing KODI is the big one, netflix is impossible to navigate, airplay I can't get video just audio and now they are releasing the Vixo fuse
    Honestly not seeing the logic in that
    If you can't keep up with what you have why take a bigger bite?
    I know I am new to these forms and have just started testing. I know i have some negative feed back but i try to call it as i see it.

Just my 2 bits
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Banned
    Those are all fair statements and mostly true. There is more to the problems than most of you may think. However, given the time I agree that they should have been resolved. Most of the time these issues get fixed very quickly. The reason all of these problems occurred was because of some harsh deadlines on the Mickyhop developers. These guys were working insane hours each day for a few weeks just to get certain features out and we keep swarming them with work to hit an important sale. Now Avov Technology has secured some important contracts that will help it grow. I can imagine the developers are more at ease and can finally go and address the outstanding issues. While it sucks for end users now for having to wait so long, at least it is finally all getting addressed. It is also good because the sacrifices made now will help drive further support and features to the users in the future. So think of it as a small inconvenience that will lead to greater things. On top of that I heard some great news that they are updating Kodi today, so we will see what will come of that. I am testing back in the office to see when the update goes through.

thanks David, I firmly believe those words won't fall on deaf ears as far as your core customer, early adopter users base, thks again for your time...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Thanks David for taking the time in answering my concerns
    It is great to hear your team was secured some important contact that can drive the company forward
    Yes a lot of times the sacrifice is worth the results
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12