Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    When I use the IPTV stalker 1.083 version over the 1.2 I keep getting an authentication error and am unable to access any of the server content when I use the 1.2 and check send SN it works without issues

Any admin or user help would be appreciated if in using the wrng add-on or need to reconfigure something differently

Stalker Authentication failed.retrying? then about 10-15 seconds after it says device conflict device_id mismatch any ideas?
    Last edited by dara; 08-22-2015 at 10:11 PM.

i have the excat same issues as yourelf? i am runnuing the PVR stalker NFPS and am getting this error code, any fixes?

not a member
    You had send SR# enabled and once you do that your MAC and SR# are tied together. You need to disable Send SR# in the Stalker Client and then go change your MAC. The all should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    You had send SR# enabled and once you do that your MAC and SR# are tied together. You need to disable Send SR# in the Stalker Client and then go change your MAC. The all should be good.
    change Mac where sorry? PVR stalker NFPS or IPTV Stalker?

not a member
    You need to generate a new MAC and link it to your donation. Then you need to update the MAC in the Stalker Clients.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    You need to generate a new MAC and link it to your donation. Then you need to update the MAC in the Stalker Clients.
    yea i have done all that still getting the Authentication on the PVR stalker

authenticion failed..... device conflict_id missmatch

Can someone please help me, I have bought the IPTV and now cant get the pvr working everything is right as dara's thread, I have tried it on kodi 15.1, 15.0 and still getting the same issue, have installed and un stalled, changed my MAC address just cant get this working, can anyone please help me. Thanks

This is for the PVR Stalker NFPS 0.8.3
    Running IPTV stalker 1.0.18
    Kodi 15.0 isenguard

not a member
    Uninstall the stalker client

Stalker PVR Setup Instructions
    1. Go to this link and generate a new MAC. hxxp://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=mult icast. Replace xx with tt.
    2. Associate the new MAC with your donation. If it fails, repeat 1 and 2 until it accepts the MAC.
    3. Go to Settings, Addons, PVR and select the Stalker Client.
    4. Select Configure.
    5. Select Portal 1
    6. Enter the MAC address that you generated and linked in steps 1 & 2
    7. Enter the Server Address. It can be hxxp: //portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/ or 11.iptvprivateserver.tv Replace xx with tt.
    8. Set the Time Zone your in. You can use this site to get the correct Time Zone Name: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones Replace xx with tt.
    9. Use your donation number for both Login and password.
    10. Set Guide Preference to Prefer Provider
    11. Set XMLTV Scope to Remote URL.
    12. Set XMLTV Remote URL to hxxp://is.gd/NFPSF Replace xx with tt.
    13. Click OK to change it.
    14. Go to C:\Users\<LOGIN>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\add on_data\pvr.stalker on Windows or
    /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker on Android and open the settings.xml
    15. Insure the connection_timeout value is at 60 and then save the changes.
    16. Go back to Kodi and assuming you still have the Stalker Client Plugin up and enable the Stalker PVR Client. If not see step 3 to get back to it.
    17. Back out to your Kodi Settings Menu and select TV/Live TV and enable the Live TV.

This should start the PVR Stalker client. Give it a few minutes to load the guide information. Once loaded you should have a TV option on your main menu (Skin Dependent).
    Select it to watch TV. You should also have a sub menu under that for the EPG.

TV Addicted
    if at anytime you set 'device_id' or 'device_id2' in IPTV stalker, then the mac address that you used is also tied to those device_ids.

if you're using a mag stb you currently can't use "Stalker Client NFPS", because the mac address is always prefixed to 00:1A:78. while the mag uses 00:1A:79.

you have three options to fix the device_id conflict:
    1) change the mac address
    2) get the device_ids from the IPTV stalker settings and configure "Stalker Client"'s settings to use the save device_ids
    3) ask your provider to clear any device_ids associated with your mac address

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast