Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    not a member
    It works on both.

not a member
    OK I updated the code. Unfortunately I am not sure where iVue is getting the stalker URL links from. It looks like these may be defaults from there server. So until they actually link to stalker to get there channel information the links have to be updated manually. I am just about done with my tool so I may be able to post it later today for testing.

Fire From Within

I changed the topic name to generalize this thread for those who wish to discuss their modifications to integrate iVue with IPTV Stalker (1.0.18 official)

Junoir Member
    Hi Alucard. I'm DEFINITELY a newbie at this. I downloaded the stalker_mac_fix file you posted and when I tried to install the add-on i got a message saying "add-on does not have the correct structure". any suggestions? i fell pray to the bad stalker file and now my live tv does not work, i get the NFPS failed to authenticate.

Thanks,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Ok I was able to patch the Stalker addon.py to allow you to only specify the portal number you wish to use. This will also avoid sending the SR# issue as well. An example of the new iVue URL is below.

BBC ONE=plugin://plugin.video.stalker/?tmp=1&genre_name=%5B%22All%22%5D&title=BBC+ONE&cm d=ffrt2+http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%2Fch%2F2443&portal= 1&mode=play&logo_url=http%3A%2F%2Fportal.iptvpriva teserver.tv%2Fstalker_portal%2Fmisc%2Flogos%2F320% 2F801.png

I am updating my tool I use for managing the channels in Kodi to have it also work for iVue. It will aid in making these changes and setting up all the links in iVue for you.

+++++++
    Updated, Client will no longer use the complete portal information in the URLs but used the portal number as a reference to retrieve the portal information. This will allow you to create shortcuts and use the links without having to worry about them if you change the MAC. This update maintains 100% compatibility with all Stalker Middle Ware servers. Also will fix the Serial Number bug.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by jec1 View Post
    Hi Alucard. I'm DEFINITELY a newbie at this. I downloaded the stalker_mac_fix file you posted and when I tried to install the add-on i got a message saying "add-on does not have the correct structure". any suggestions? i fell pray to the bad stalker file and now my live tv does not work, i get the NFPS failed to authenticate.

Thanks,
    John
    iVue/Prostreams no longer sends MAC and Serial Number on to IPTV Stalker with its latest addons.ini, so the modifications listed in this thread are no longer valid, unless you are intentionally avoiding using IPTV Staker to send your auth credentials on to the server, and you will then have to find an old version of the addons.ini. If you want to use iVue, you should be using the 9.0.19 modification of IPTV Stalker, which should only require your linked mac in Portal 1. See the IPTV Stalker forum for the version and instructions on how to properly configure it, and get rid of MACs that may have used the 'Send Serial Number' setting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123