TV Addicted

EPG Ivue - no Program Data

Does anybody else have the IVue running but all the channels are showing no Program Data ?

It started yesterday night, since I am not familiar with where it sources the epg data I cannot go any further than simply starting it
    or possibly finding another way to feed it the guide data

Lets Go !

TV Addicted
    Hi I had found that post earlier but in the end I noticed allot of people saying to use the PVR client, I use simple client for another list of channels altogether so I don't want to go away from using Ivue or some other EPG, and I use android to actually watch the stuff although I have Kodi on my PC to experiment.

I will have to read that thread again to see if I missed something in there as I could not find the addon file on the android box to be able to mess with it.

Fire From Within

Sometimes you just have to start fresh with the TV guides. I use the tecbox ivue wizard to flush the data, but I can understand not losing the settings as well.

TV Addicted
    Totally agreed on that one but I deleted and reinstalled as well as tried to reset the DB but all channels are showing no Guide Data just the list of channels. Hell if I knew where I could get the EPGGrabber to match the channel list I would just use that in the end the EPG Data and the actual channels streams are not directly tied to each other I would think?

Quote Originally Posted by generica View Post
    Hi I had found that post earlier but in the end I noticed allot of people saying to use the PVR client, I use simple client for another list of channels altogether so I don't want to go away from using Ivue or some other EPG, and I use android to actually watch the stuff although I have Kodi on my PC to experiment.

I will have to read that thread again to see if I missed something in there as I could not find the addon file on the android box to be able to mess with it.
    if you're using Kodi 15.0/1 you'll find it in settings -> addons -> my addons -> pvr clients

In previous versions as far as I can remember it was in settings -> addons -> disabled addons (or enabled addons depending on whether it was enabled or not), although in that case it would probably be the incorrect version of the pvr client.

TV Addicted
    Hi eureka,

Are you referring to the Simple Client or something else ?

Quote Originally Posted by generica View Post
    Hi eureka,

Are you referring to the Simple Client or something else ?
    Hi generica - I was referring to the PVR Stalker Client - I took from your post that you wanted to experiment with it.

TV Addicted
    The idea is simple ...

The PVR Client that creats a TV tab on the menu bar I am using that to watch a bunch of Euro / Italian Channels and that is fine besides when you use the EPG / Guide on that tab when you click the tv channel on the guide section it does not open the channel, you have to go back to the actual channel list to open the channel. I might be doing something wrong but that has been my experience.

So what I am trying to do is to build a xmltv file that will contain whatever channels I want from NFPS and some of the other channels on my SuperFavorites or other Addons.

Does that make sense?