TV Addicted

EPG with the full channel list

Hi Guys,

I am using IVue with IPTV Stalker and was wondering why the disconnect between the two sides, if Stalker has 300 channels how do I make IVue have the same list, or perhaps how do I make my own custom list ?

I was using renegades as an alternative since it had other channels from my favorites on different addons but as of tonight Renegades was showing all no program info avaiable so it is useless.

Need to do some digging but if some of you have already seen this and adressed it that would be great.

Please note I am using Simple Client PVR for a totally different set of channels so I don't want to switch that away.

not a member
    I sure would like to know why there are a lot of people using iVue. Am I missing something?

If you want a full channel list you can use PVR Stalker. Need Kodi 15+ or you can use IPTV Simple Client and link it to the Stalker Client. If you are using the Stalker Client, make sure you do not have the Send Serial Number enabled or it breaks other clients.

TV Addicted
    I will have to check that option as I mentioned I am using PVR Simple Client for another set of channels that are not available on ITPV Stalker. As for why use IVue in the end it looks allot like what folks are used to, so it seems familiar a list of channels with 2 or 3 days of guide data. the Live TV EPG on Kodi with Simple Client to me was not ideal as it did not seem to open the channel when you clicked it in the Guide and not the Channel list.

Maybe I am missing something as well.

Fire From Within

The iVue team has to do that for you, but they also are working on linking up other sources to connect up with the guide. The other thing to consider is that iVue uses webgrab data, and sometimes that source isn't all that deep, compared to the other EPG source that is discussed . I also recommend looking at PVR Stalker, but check your setup so you can use both with an uncorrupted MAC.

TV Addicted
    is PVR Stalker linked to the TV section on the menu bar or can you use it as a separate source for an EPG of some sort?

Fire From Within

The source for the EPG is in xmltv format, which is used by the PVR Stalker Client. There is a development thread in the Kodi files section.

Long story short, there isn't a way to have the full list (internationals, adult, etc) that's in IPTV Stalker to iVue? I also prefer the iVue GUI...looks like the one everyone is used to seeing..