Junoir Member

Remote controls talk ?

Hi,

I got this player ( I didn't know about this place then) hxxps://xmedex.com.au/product/xmedex-xtreme-plus-androidtvbox/

It's works ok, the one thing that bugs me a little is the small remote that comes with it only works about 3 to 4 meters away from the box, totally defies the purpose of a remote for me since my living room is 7 meters, I use a projector ...so I tried a few things... I got a otg remote...hxxps://xmedex.com.au/product/android-air-remote-controlkeyboard-pro-series-gyroscope/

Works great but the mouse cursor comes on automatically and it's very annoying because it makes the command of pressing the key irrelevant because most time cursor is pointing else where, u can turn the cursor off but it last about a minute before it automatically returns to cursor mode, and you find yourself trying to race against time and do what you need to do FAST !! Takes the fun out of browsing channels...

Next one.... I tried this one , hxxp://www.oneforall.com/remotes/urc6440-simple-4.html
    Great remote, smart the way it copies any ir remote from just you pressing the key and telling it to copy it... I got about 3 devices running on it now, all great, even the box works on it, my original problem is back now... The signal dosent reach.. I need to stand up and take 3 steps forward every time I need to change channel, it's getting harder and harder to justify to my wife why I paid 70 bucs for it when I'm spending most of my " relax" time on my feet...

Now !! I'm looking at this
    hxxp://support.logitech.com/en_us/search?Id=kA1i00000007OhMCAU#q=650%20remote&t=Prod ucts

Anyone has ever tried any of the harmony series ? Would it work ? Or do you have a recommendation ? What are you using ? Id appreciate some suggestions, reviews etc..

I need to go to work and sit down now cause I'm exhausted from relaxing and watching some tv last night lol
    Last edited by theone; 08-20-2015 at 01:38 AM.

Please code your links

Please do not use live links.

Junoir Member
    Ok, sorry guys