Page 89 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091991391895891089 ... LastLast
    I don't like friction behind me either...........

give it time it will come back and np

Down Wgn

channel 136 WGN America down

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by dublin40 View Post
    manhandlexxx is not working. can some1 fix it. Im getting syfy channel. wtf ????????
    No one is bashing you for being gay!
    But asking to fix a channel that you want,and making a statement like that will get you un wanted remarks.
    We all have channel issues but do not use your personal life style to get it across.

Pinball Wizard
    Thank you for reporting the channel down!! Thread Closed!!

wtf? that net speed

Down Discovery 182: Down

The DirecTV logo keeps bouncing around the screen.

Edit: Nevermind! It's working again! [=
    Last edited by Syaoran; 08-19-2015 at 11:39 PM.
    Syaoran

MAG254
    330Mbit down/20Mbit up

tall guy

Down 201 down

cnn international down

Down Latino channels down

I'm going through the list of Latino channels and so far all of them are down.

Probation
    Thanks. I will sick to my usual tactic which is to use vpn and switch between countries and use acestream also...
    Well done to stalker guys though... they've managed to get a fair amount of donations for jack sh*t it seems lol...

For myself it has worked not too bad.i have watched 5 ufc fights so far and that alone has payed for my box and the subscription.at 105 dollars a year that is cheap.look at movies ,fights and more .what would that cost a year probably over a thousand dollars and then some.i hope it gets better as they say.

Page 89 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091991391895891089 ... LastLast