Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

How to install iVue EPG add-on for IPTV Stalker

Please note this is not my work but the wonderful guys at the iVue TV guide and is very much a work in progress.

Obviously you need the IPTV Stalker addon (9.0.21) as well as the iVue TV guide installed.

Links can be found by doing a search in Google.The iVue TV guide wizard can be found by installing the following repo on your device -
    Code:
    http://tecbox.tv/repo/install
    or following this YouTube video.

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTom13SdCso

Once you have it installed you need to run the iVue guide once and then close it down again as this allows it to create a database etc.

Now rather than opening it again press the C button on your keyboard or context button on the remote and select addon settings.

Now where it says xmltype change this to stalker (it might take a couple of attempts for this to work) and then go along to the guide fixes tab and select to reset the database and infact do all the fixes in that category.

Once done relaunch iVue TV Guide and it will download the schedule again but this time will have all the stalker channels in.

To connect the channel name with a stream click on the channel program and choose stream and in the addons choose the IPTV stalker addon and then scroll for the corresponding channel.

You can change the appearance of the iVue TV Guide and personally I prefer the DreamTec skin but the choice is up to you.

Again please note this is very much a wip and the guide doesn't have many logos on the stalker channels as yet but these are being added and its a step in the right direction.
    Last edited by dara; 11-14-2015 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Modified for most current method

Fire From Within

Please code your links, for the forum safety. Nice contribution.

Excellent work ! Thanks to those involved!

Stalker does not show up as an available add on on Ivue only got Film On although stalker is installed working fine and selected as the XMLTV type in Ivue

Fire From Within

When you are in i-vue, and selecting sources, click over to to Addons, left arrow to IPTV Stalker, and your channels should be there to select.

Guess I am doing something wroong. After chose stream, click on add on, plugin.video.tuxbox shows up. I disabled Film On. Left arrow just cycles to favorites then
    .strm file and back to addons. No stalker visible.

Fire From Within

You can start all over in the settings by tabbing over to fixes, and clicking on all four, restart, then select the xmltv type.

Junoir Member
    Thanks guys. Its a work in progress. We're still working on getting the logos done and making things look a little better. As mentioned, if you don't see the stalker channels under addons when choosing your stream, you'll need to do the fixes in the addon, especially the "delete addons ini" Thanks to everybody involved in making this great addon

When I try to delete the addons .ini it says its in use.

Also. jsut wanted to add.Attachment 506
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by podgod View Post
    Thanks guys. Its a work in progress. We're still working on getting the logos done and making things look a little better. As mentioned, if you don't see the stalker channels under addons when choosing your stream, you'll need to do the fixes in the addon, especially the "delete addons ini" Thanks to everybody involved in making this great addon
    Excellent work mate, really looking promising.

I love iVue TV guide and the tech support from the guys is second to none.

For me IPTV Stalker and iVue TV Guide is a perfect combo and looking forward to this taking shape.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast