Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    TV Addicted
    Quick question, re check your mac address. Do you have any 8s or Bs. I mistook a B for an 8 and that caused me a lot of trouble until I identified my mistake. Double check your mac address and correct it in you donation if necessary.

Thank you so much tin man you are smart that's what my problem was thx so much

that didnt do anything they dont even use that maybe because i redid your mac address with a different number and then put your old one back in oh well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    that didnt do anything they dont even use that maybe because i redid your mac address with a different number and then put your old one back in oh well
    I know you say it doesn't do anything, but worked for me on both boxes. I spent a few hours trying to get my box going when I 1st got it. As soon as that info was inputted it worked. Same thing with my second box. I tried without and with. It connects quickly after you input donation info. Just saying, people having problems connecting should try it......it can't hurt right.

same with me, I checked auth box when we went to paid on TV Online model...worked for me
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

no it may work but i dont know why it would think they dont even use that

so many days after trial was over, I wasn't able to connect on Online model. All I did was check auth and enter user/pass and all was and still is good...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

TV Addicted
    They have not officially said to do that, but that would stop the problem of people not have a mag or AVOV box from creating a fake mac addresses not using the 78.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234