Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tux tux tux
    Quote Originally Posted by rush220 View Post
    Hi,
    I purchase the IPTV+FREE IKS and I'm trying to install it using Kodi on my pc the
    problem i'm having is that when I put the url http://66.iptv66.tv I get an error message http 404 not found
    what am I doing wrong?
    do you get 404 if you click that link you made in a browser? you should get a redirect and a "stb is blocked" page.
    maybe your isp has dns blocked the address try use googles dns server under your network connection enter 8.8.8.8 as dns.

on the other hand you shouldn't have been able to get a route if you cant access that domain unless they didn't use a wildcard which would be odd.
    better do as dara says and take it easy.
    Last edited by tuxen; 08-25-2015 at 09:17 PM.

Fire From Within

tuxen, I suggest you look at the tutorial as well. It's very simple... has to do with the portal url of IPTV Stalker

tux tux tux
    dara, what do you mean? as that's the portal url I use in kodi stalker pvr. and the one in the tutorial? he should also be able to click the link in any case?
    Or is it because i'm to fast and jumping to conclusions confusing the user has he might have missed something? or is it because he's talking about the video addon. lol now i'm confused as I understand the process/tutorial well and have setup quite a few already, and it is as you say very simple.

edit: lol I get it, didn't notice it was a thread jumper. yeah back to the tutorials with me to I deserve it.. lol
    Last edited by tuxen; 08-26-2015 at 02:03 PM.

tux tux tux
    ok, dara I don't know if you read this but scratching my head over the portal url that I use without problems let me to install the plugin.video.stalker and its only the video plugin that requires the url: mw1.iptv66.tv or you get a 404 yeah.
    i think its because 66 redirects to mw1 and the plugin uses the hostname from settings as a base url to fetch the data.

but both pvr.stalker and stb emulator does not require mw1.iptv66.tv but is happy with 66.iptv66.tv.
    also mw1.iptv66.tv does not work in pvr.stalker. I didn't see that in any of the tutorials I have read. sorry
    a little confusion about the two since it seems everybody calls them something different, or the same.

anyway next time someone complains about 404 I know he/she's talking about the plugin.video.stalker, heh well you learn something new everyday.
    Last edited by tuxen; 08-27-2015 at 12:10 PM.

tux tux tux
    ...sorry about the edits, lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12