Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

IPTV Stalker (dodgy) 1.2.0 version, need to delete and put Official version (1.0.18)?

Hey,

I have been ripping my hair out a little with now having a clue how to solve the problem. I have put a fire stick recently online and later discovered after research on here that I have the dodgy unofficial version of iptv stalker. We discovered this as I have been having massive issue with the authorisation issue in ivue. I need to uninstall the version of the stalker I have (1.2.0) and install the correct version which is apparently 1.0.18. Unfortunately I am new to all this and my knowledge is limited, therefore have no idea how to do this and resolve my issues! I have asked in other parts of the forum but so far no one seems to be familiar with how to do it on a fire stick and therefore was directed to try here.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by justincody; 08-17-2015 at 11:33 PM.

look in kodi section and read up on fire stick here

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    look in kodi section and read up on fire stick here
    I have already done that but that doesn't help!

not a member
    Have you tried using only the Stalker PVR? I believe iVue needs the Stalker Client where the Stalker PVR does not. If you do try the Stalker PVR, make sure you change your MAC and disable the Stalker Client.

see i only run the app nothing more and i gave the stick to friend he so happy with it

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Have you tried using only the Stalker PVR? I believe iVue needs the Stalker Client where the Stalker PVR does not. If you do try the Stalker PVR, make sure you change your MAC and disable the Stalker Client.
    What is the stalker pvr, not familiar with that? And how would I setup that up.

Update - looked around in system settings add ons and there is a pvr option under enabled add on's. It doesn't say pvr stalker but says pvr iptv simple client. Not sure if this is what you were referring too or if it's something completely different.
    Last edited by justincody; 08-18-2015 at 09:23 PM.

not a member
    1. Go to this link and generate a new MAC. hxxp://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=mult icast. Replace xx with tt.
    2. Associate the new MAC with your donation. If it fails, repeat 1 and 2 until it accepts the MAC.
    3. Go to Settings, Addons, PVR and select the Stalker Client.
    4. Select Configure.
    5. Select Portal 1
    6. Enter the MAC address that you generated and linked in steps 1 & 2
    7. Enter the Server Address. It can be hxxp: //portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/ or 11.iptvprivateserver.tv Replace xx with tt.
    8. Set the Time Zone your in. You can use this site to get the correct Time Zone Name: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones Replace xx with tt.
    9. Use your donation number for both Login and password.
    10. Set Guide Preference to Prefer Provider
    11. Set XMLTV Scope to Remote URL.
    12. Set XMLTV Remote URL to hxxp://is.gd/NFPSF Replace xx with tt.
    13. Click OK to change it.
    14. Go to C:\Users\<LOGIN>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\add on_data\pvr.stalker on Windows or
    /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker on Android and open the settings.xml
    15. Insure the connection_timeout value is at 60 and then save the changes.
    16. Go back to Kodi and assuming you still have the Stalker Client Plugin up and enable the Stalker PVR Client. If not see step 3 to get back to it.
    17. Back out to your Kodi Settings Menu and select TV/Live TV and enable the Live TV.

This should start the Stalker client. Give it a few minutes to load the guide information. Once loaded you should have a TV option on your main menu (Skin Dependent).
    Select it to watch TV. You should also have a sub menu under that for the EPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    1. Go to this link and generate a new MAC. hxxp://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=mult icast. Replace xx with tt.
    2. Associate the new MAC with your donation. If it fails, repeat 1 and 2 until it accepts the MAC.
    3. Go to Settings, Addons, PVR and select the Stalker Client.
    4. Select Configure.
    5. Select Portal 1
    6. Enter the MAC address that you generated and linked in steps 1 & 2
    7. Enter the Server Address. It can be hxxp: //portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/ or 11.iptvprivateserver.tv Replace xx with tt.
    8. Set the Time Zone your in. You can use this site to get the correct Time Zone Name: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones Replace xx with tt.
    9. Use your donation number for both Login and password.
    10. Set Guide Preference to Prefer Provider
    11. Set XMLTV Scope to Remote URL.
    12. Set XMLTV Remote URL to hxxp://is.gd/NFPSF Replace xx with tt.
    13. Click OK to change it.
    14. Go to C:\Users\<LOGIN>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\add on_data\pvr.stalker on Windows or
    /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker on Android and open the settings.xml
    15. Insure the connection_timeout value is at 60 and then save the changes.
    16. Go back to Kodi and assuming you still have the Stalker Client Plugin up and enable the Stalker PVR Client. If not see step 3 to get back to it.
    17. Back out to your Kodi Settings Menu and select TV/Live TV and enable the Live TV.

This should start the Stalker client. Give it a few minutes to load the guide information. Once loaded you should have a TV option on your main menu (Skin Dependent).
    Select it to watch TV. You should also have a sub menu under that for the EPG.
    Hey there,
    Thanks for the information, I will try and do that (key word try).2 things, on step 14 it says enter that information on andriod or windows, does this apply with it being on a fire stick? And on step 3 you refer to it as pvr stalker, as mentioned in my previous post I don't see anything in there by that name. Nearest I see is pvr iptv simple client, is this the same thing? Thanks again
    Last edited by justincody; 08-18-2015 at 10:00 PM.

not a member
    Make sure you install Kodi 15.1. The PVR client is not in the previous versions.
    Yes step 14 depends if your using Android or Windows as the location of the users Kodi folders are in different locations depending on the OS your using.

Hey there,

You have to keep in mind the whole point of the iptv stalker issues I was having was because I don't know (and no one had said) how to install files to a fire stick so therefore installing kodi etc would be impossible for me. However I have come across more information thing morning and seems you use adbfire to install files directly from your computer (my mac) to the fire stick. I have tried this to install the kodi 15.1 but something is going wrong, it should have been simply and at first all seemed well. But after I connected using my ip in adbfire and then download the kodi 15.1 and installed the apk for kodi through adbfire, I then start to get problems. All looks fine as it says connected at the bottom and the blue display is moving up and down like its installing but when it get to the end and you think its done, it does this over and over and over like its stuck in a loop! But nothing actually installs!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast