Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post What happened to the Sky Sports Channels?

Hi,

Today I was looking forward to watching the Manchester City v Chelsea football game and was disappointed to find that Sky Sports 1 is missing from my channel list along with all the other Sky Sports Channels (except Sky Sports News). Pretty disappinted to be missing the big game.

Is everyone else also missing the Sky Sports Channels or is it just me? I've also tried loading the channels via IPTV Stalker video addon - the channel appears under the Sports category but when you click on it, the channel fails to play.

All other channels are working perfectly fine so this isn't an account issue.

Thanks
    Last edited by Hustler; 08-16-2015 at 04:42 PM.

Keep trying you will get on eventually,Think it because it must only let so many connections to the server. bit poor TBH

What does it show instead of sky sports?

My sky sports doesn't seem to load sometimes,

Junoir Member
    Had to try a few times to get SS1 to start but excellant once running, no skips or buffering

If you try it with the PVR with Kodi it just fails to load, Keep trying it does connect. Try to connect with the video add on it says "eerno 61" and does not connect, Same with the PVR keep trying and it does connect.

I would not say there is no skips or buffering at times it's bad, And no trust me i've got a 150Mb down, It only starts when live football starts, I watch it fine most of the day but once football starts so does the buffering.

Not saying it totally bad plays fine most of the time but for a minute or two here and there it skips and buffers.
    Last edited by Martin-H-; 08-16-2015 at 04:07 PM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin-H- View Post
    I would not say there is no skips or buffering at times it's bad, And no trust me i've got a 150Mb down, It only starts when live football starts, I watch it fine most of the day but once football starts so does the buffering.

Not saying it totally bad plays fine most of the time but for a minute or two here and there it skips and buffers.
    Thats been my experiance previously, but this weekend its been fine for me

Quote Originally Posted by dh8389 View Post
    What does it show instead of sky sports?

My sky sports doesn't seem to load sometimes,
    First of all it doesn't appear in the list of channels in the PVR, so instead I go into the IPTV Stalker video addon, click 'Sports' and then select Sky Sports 1 from there. I've tried clicking on it multiple times. Many times it does nothing and other times I get the message: "IPTV Stalker - <urlopen error [Errno 111] Connection refused>".

Other times, the video loads up but a dialogue appears saying: "Playback failed - One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message.". The video is playing fine in the background but the dialogue message appears over the video. Clicking on the only option (OK) closes the video down.

On the TV TV section of Kodi home screen can you see sky sports? Or is there something else in its place? I barely use itv stalker so can't comment on that.

what first part of the MAC are you using, couple of days ago i was having problems connecting to a lot of channels using the MAC 00:1A:78 as advised when you use Kodi, Someone on the forum suggested changing the 78 back to 79 and it worked much better.

on a side note sky sports one just stopped

Back again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast