Thread: How to

Junoir Member

How to

How to install kodi ? Does it come with the box ?
    Where can I find it ?
    Sorry I'm new
    Thank you so much
    Best regards

-KODI (formerly known as XBMC, there is a full version stable app available to download for free through the MickyHop platform!).

Junoir Member

It doesn't say how to install kodi ?
    Do I need to plus my avov to my desktop ? Thanks for you help

you can check out this thread http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6...I-app-on-vixo2
    if you have a new Vixo2 build 1.0.7 you can install TVADDONS and that will give you a 14.2 version of KODI from what i have heard KODI 15 is on the Vixo2 Build 1.0.6
    As for KODI 15 looks like it is a waiting game
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

TV Addicted
    u dont need a computer,.. everything is done with the avov remote.. 1st step is to download app... then u will have to go to the video add on section and add apps and programs on it.. then u can watch all of the programs u installed.. took me a while to figure it out because most people here just told me to read and go to you tube.. but u can do it if u just play around with the kodi program and avov remote..

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    there are only so many guides and walk thrus we can write up supaman.
    I've spent hours writing and posting material to 'read' and learn from.
    Sorry you been told to read, I woulda helped yea if I could have
    My main goal thou is to help with the writing and posting of help guides, or simply organizing other's work and getting it so to be seen.
    It was not an insult to being told to read up on things
    The Kodi is an app. There is guides explaing how to load apps, easy peasy with the avov really thou
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    thanks crazed....if u are a total rookie like i was at the time.. the only thing u understand is step by step instructions.. reading to a total newbie wouldnt do any good because there are terms that are use that loses us in the process..im glad i figured it out though.. kodi is great.. the quality is awesome..best box ever made that ive had over the years .. from coolsat 6000 to nfusion , to nfusion hd, to nfusion using noi, to dreamlink.. ill be all set when recording becomes an option

TV Addicted
    I was a rookie to IPTV only a couple of months ago. The first thing I did after finding this forum was to read, read, and read some more. I still read all the new posts and I even try to help where I feel I have a suitable answer. The key for everyone is to read. Then if you are confused about something or not satisfied with something, then ask your question. Chances you will be told to read a particular thread. If still confused, then some TLC may be more helpful.