Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big dady View Post
    For iptv you don't need any other site. You will get the best help here
    Well why has my post been ignored for DAYS then??
    i'm not feeling the help.. I paid for it and it's not working at all for me..
    404 404 404

Quote Originally Posted by Elixis View Post
    Well why has my post been ignored for DAYS then??
    i'm not feeling the help.. I paid for it and it's not working at all for me..
    404 404 404
    Help is there for does who help them self. A simple search for your problem on here you would have found the answer cause it's been answered over 50 times
    We don't get paid to help we like to help. so i don't know where you paid to get help but it was not here
    Last edited by big dady; 08-28-2015 at 07:56 PM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big dady View Post
    Help is there for does who help them self. A simple search for your problem on here you would have found the answer cause it's been answered over 50 times
    We don't get paid to help we like to help. so i don't know where you paid to get help but it was not here
    considering when you pay for a service and they respond to you to come here for help. ya I expect it..
    I know how to read.. plugged in all the right info...
    googled the 404 error and nothing... put in the right info.. nothing...
    but hey, i'll just let my time run out and never pay for a service again since help is clearly not there...
    Especially when you have tried everything..
    but hey thanks for no help...

I guess help only applies when you know the answer...

wow,almost afraid to ask any questions.no disrespect to anyone,but newbies like myself have no problem with being directed by the people on here that understand all this stuff to read about the problem(as directed on here) we are having on here&then come back here an say well either that didn't work or i really don't understand this?I realize that people on here don't get paid to help&are here to help others,but any other help group i've ever asked for help,if i said that didn't work or i said really don't understand something.somebody in that group would take that extra step and walk you through it.everybody doesn't pick up on new things at the same pace.i really think this iptv stuff is so cool and i hope everyday i'll learn something new about it& i hope with the help of this group that will be possible.so i guess what i'm getting at is,if possible please be patient with us newbies&our questions.we all had to start learning about this&whatever in life at some point.i won't say that i'm as old as dirt,but when i was in school,there was no computers,computer classes etc. again,no disrespect meant by this message....have a safe&nice day

Fire From Within

Closing this thread. It was hijacked. puckett59, please start a new thread, and please try to explain what exactly you need help with. See my sig for basic info,as a start. Once done with that, pick one method that you wish to connect with. Kodi has a learning curve, so I suggest getting up to speed with that first. If you have an android box, I recommend the Official Android emulator for IPTV66. If you are on a PC, you'll have no other real option than to learn Kodi, or get one of the dedicated SetTopBoxes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123