Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    thank you for the editing.being a newbie i didn't realize route # is my donation #thank you!well the good news is that i got things up&running.only bummer is i can't use ivue tv guide.i'm going to ask a few questions and if this isn't the right place,please point me to the right place.

like i said before i only signed up for the 1 month $10 plan through iptv66 because if i couldn't get things going i was only out $10,now this sight has 3 places to get iptv,i'm pretty sure i know which one i need to pick to be able to use ivue tv guide.but i figure it doesn't hurt to ask the experts here which one i need to pick to use ivue.
    i think i read somewhere that it's a good idea to use a alternate email addy when getting a iptv account(which i did)also i think i read that it is a good idea to use a vpn when using these services,true?
    now i'm just curious,this site promotes 3 sites for iptv.now the people that read this which one do you prefer&why?
    sorry if i ramble on but i want to make sure i understand&do things right.thanks everybody&have a nice day

Ivue will work on all 3 take alook here
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-I-Vue-TV-Data

Junoir Member
    I have a satellite box PVR. Does anyone know hot to set it up?

User: took out my email addy
    IPTV PORTAL: 66.iptv66.tv
    SERVER: s1.iks66.tv
    PORT: 50066 (Dish) 60066 (Sky Mexico) 55066 (Dish Mexico) 33066 (Claro TV 50W) 35066 (Media Net)
    DESKEY: 1234123412341234123412341234
    Please use the following IPTV + Free IKS Route(s) as the Username and Password in your Receiver:
    No. Username and Password MAC Address
    1 Add MAC Address

Banned
    i do not understand how people have so much trouble setting this up..before i payed anything i read the how to in this forum it seemed strait forward enough so i donated and got my email within an hour i had my kodi up and running in 15 minuted....YOU NEED TO READ!! peeps

thanks for all the advice everybody but i don't know what i'm doing wrong(sorry"built to last",everybody can't understand things as good as you)i can't get the ivue guide to work with my donation?keep getting the not authorized thing?.......question,now my 1 month donation will be up in about 2 weeks.this site shows 3 places to get a donation.right now i have iks66,now do all 3 sites pretty much have the same channels& hopefully if i go with one of the different sites it will be easier or be able to get ivue working?thanks in advance for any answers.

If you have so many problem with ivue i would advise you to look at what else other member are using. Personally i prefer iptv emulator or even pvr stalker

Junoir Member
    Hi guys,
    I'm new and i would like to make a donation,but what does 1 route means?i'm from europe and have an Enigma2 box with all the necessary
    programs to watch iptv,where should i read first to understand installations?thank you.
    cheers

thanks big dady,first i want to say that i am very grateful the help that i have gotten to get things working after i made a donation&please don't take anything that i say as being cocky or disrespectful.thanks again big dady for saying look into what other members are using,iptv emulator,pvr stalker etc.i did soe searching on here about those suggestions&being a newbie at this,it's quite confusing.this is where i'm not trying to be cocky etc.other sites that i have ask for help,lets say for example how to fix a computer they will (since i'm a newbie)if something doesn't work.they would suggest something else and help&walk you through things.i find all this stuff so intersting and want to learn about it.again no disrespect herejust want to learn and learn things.thank you all again and look forword to learning things from you all....ps,this is the only forum on this site i have asked questions,should i be asking elsewhere also?

For iptv you don't need any other site. You will get the best help here

thanks big dady,besides what i have said in my messages,what info from me do you need for me to get my donation linked to ivue tv or another tv guide type? the 3 donation sites on here,are the channels pretty much the same?thanks in advance.have a nice evening.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast