Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Newbie here needing big time help!

First i want to say i hope i posted this in the right place because it involves kodi.a few months ago i came across a video on youtube about how to watch live tv through kodi(first time i ever heard of kodi) deleted well i followed how to set it up&has been working great!of course we all know now that iptv stalker is a paying service.i have no problem paying for it.i read through the iptv tutorial final page.i picked iks66.com for 1 month because i had a feeling that i would have some trouble&if i couldn't figure it out i only wasted 10 dollars!i can't get anywhere with getting it to work,i worked on it last night till 4am&most of this afternoon!not sure what info i need to give here to get some help,please let me know.my ultimite goal would be to get things back to before iptv stalker went to a paying(have no problem paying for it) thing&be able to use ivue tv guide.right now i'd like to get this iks66 running.needa break from this for a while.so going to go blow off some steam for a few hours.i did send a message to iks66 last night but never heard back from them.thanks in advance for any help&have a nice day.
    Last edited by Kimbo; 08-15-2015 at 03:33 AM.

TV Addicted
    first can the caps nobody likes caps.
    second download the latest kodi from kodi.tv and install
    third read in the forum about enabling the stalker app that is included within kodi.
    watch tv

Pinball Wizard
    No live links, please code them by highlight link and click on # in the above menu bar!!

sorry about caps.if i'm looking right on kodi it says media sources-iptv stalker enabled.remember newbie here!one thing i'm thinking is maybe i'm not understanding Mac thing?i think i read that your mac addy starts with something like 1A or something?if i did things right checking on my pc isn't my mac addy the same as physical property?mine starts out 00-1B-B9 etc.i'm going to put what i received after i paid to iks66.hope that's ok?

Hi User, your Route(s) has been assigned:
    User: took out my email addy
    IPTV PORTAL: 66.iptv66.tv
    SERVER: s1.iks66.tv
    PORT: 50066 (Dish) 60066 (Sky Mexico) 55066 (Dish Mexico) 33066 (Claro TV 50W) 35066 (Media Net)
    DESKEY: 1234123412341234123412341234
    Please use the following IPTV + Free IKS Route(s) as the Username and Password in your Receiver:
    No. Username and Password MAC Address
    1 Add MAC Address

any detailed help(newbie here)would be much appreciated.thank you....if any other info would help,let me know

hope I'm not too late editing out your donation#....in the future pls don't be foolish enough to post it, thks..
    Last edited by K00lKatT; 08-16-2015 at 05:41 AM.

Pinball Wizard

As above...follow the guide at the link....BUT for your mac ensure that it starts 00:1A:78 and NOT 79 as in the guide. The last 3 sets are from your device. Dont use the full mac of your device....it should be 00:1A:78: xx:yy:zz,
    Make sure your Mac is linked to your donation!

For KODI you can ignore the info in the email. Unless you need to change your MAC... which you will have to do if its not the correct format as above.

The guide works fine. But you need the latest version of Kodi

Good luck!
    Last edited by kroakie1; 08-15-2015 at 10:00 AM.

TV Addicted

just went thru this, u need to use this url http://mw1.iptv66.tv in stalker and your mac tied to your route and if possible use the older version of iptv stalker not 1.20.

this got me up and running.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by puckett59 View Post
    sorry about caps.if i'm looking right on kodi it says media sources-iptv stalker enabled.remember newbie here!one thing i'm thinking is maybe i'm not understanding Mac thing?i think i read that your mac addy starts with something like 1A or something?if i did things right checking on my pc isn't my mac addy the same as physical property?mine starts out 00-1B-B9 etc.i'm going to put what i received after i paid to iks66.hope that's ok?

Hi User, your Route(s) has been assigned:
    User: took out my email addy
    IPTV PORTAL: 66.iptv66.tv
    SERVER: s1.iks66.tv
    PORT: 50066 (Dish) 60066 (Sky Mexico) 55066 (Dish Mexico) 33066 (Claro TV 50W) 35066 (Media Net)
    DESKEY: 1234123412341234123412341234
    Please use the following IPTV + Free IKS Route(s) as the Username and Password in your Receiver:
    No. Username and Password MAC Address
    1 Add MAC Address

any detailed help(newbie here)would be much appreciated.thank you....if any other info would help,let me know

hope I'm not too late editing out your donation#....in the future pls don't be foolish enough to post it, thks..

I think her issue is the same as mine...
    I bought it last week and in the IPTV66 details they send you there is no MAC number ... it says 'add a MAC'
    When you press ADD A MAC it sends you to their page and you put in your route #
    Then it says 'please wait 24-48h... Well it's been a few days and I STILL got that message and NO MAC...

Like me I need the MAC for IPTV Stalker/KODI..

This is really annoying cuz we pay for it and are losing days cuz of this...

Just like OP I paid 3 months just in case something like this happens...

Junoir Member
    Oh I figured it out.. When clicking on the MAC I was entering my order # instead of the route #

So #1 - Click on ADD A MAC
    #2 - Enter the ROUTE NUMBER *beside ADD A MAC) 0164XXXXXX
    #3 - Go into your KODI settings in the system info there should be a Network MAC in there...
    #4 - Put in the 00:1A:78: PLUS last 6 digits from in that number

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast