Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire
    ON your part 3 configure IPTV STALKERmine does not have that on KODI 15.2--mine says
    1 restart android open KODI
    2 system settings
    3 click on add-ons
    4 click on enabled add-ons
    mine says my add-ons install from repository-install from zip file--search--system. If I go to my add-ons to video add-ons there is no IPTV STALKER? what did I miss

Fire From Within

On the main page for Video, do you see IPTV Stalker as one of the add-ons?

Quote Originally Posted by djmcshain View Post
    ON your part 3 configure IPTV STALKERmine does not have that on KODI 15.2--mine says
    1 restart android open KODI
    2 system settings
    3 click on add-ons
    4 click on enabled add-ons
    mine says my add-ons install from repository-install from zip file--search--system. If I go to my add-ons to video add-ons there is no IPTV STALKER? what did I miss
    My addons, video addons, iptv stalker...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://iptvtalk.nl/showthread.php?20...agement-for-PC

Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire
    on the main page video add-ons IPTV STALKER NO_NO-and on systems settings video add-ons NO it's not there?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by djmcshain View Post
    on the main page video add-ons IPTV STALKER NO_NO-and on systems settings video add-ons NO it's not there?
    Try to reinstall.

Junoir Member
    new iptv user here. using an mx3 box with kodi 14.2. my donation is active with the checker. ip address is changed and the correct portal address for rocket is there. the mac address is there. followed the steps exactly , with the cache clearing and restart kodi. did the parental control thing.clicking on video addons,stalker,rocket brings up the listing for programs. click on a program like , hgtv , and i get authorization failed. have been reading and searching the forum for a solution but cant get connected. been trying for 7 days now. does the mx3 android box need to be connected with network cable? been using with wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleblack9 View Post
    new iptv user here. using an mx3 box with kodi 14.2. my donation is active with the checker. ip address is changed and the correct portal address for rocket is there. the mac address is there. followed the steps exactly , with the cache clearing and restart kodi. did the parental control thing.clicking on video addons,stalker,rocket brings up the listing for programs. click on a program like , hgtv , and i get authorization failed. have been reading and searching the forum for a solution but cant get connected. been trying for 7 days now. does the mx3 android box need to be connected with network cable? been using with wifi.
    Did you clear the xml file ?

Junoir Member
    i had cleared the cache. got it working. complete uninstall , did not save anything. installed kodi 15.1. installed stalker , no other addon. configured stalker with the portal url and mac address. up and going thanks.

Can someone please verify if this can be used with tvonline and stalker without changing mac back and forth. From the 1st post I do understand 1 donation can be used with multiple devices but not simultaneously. Trying to avoid changing mac on papaio when switching between tvonline and stalker. Thanks

Junoir Member
    Hello can you someone please let me know the answer to this question? I am yet to make donation but im due to do it in the next couple of days.. i wrote the last 6 digits of Mac address the other day, i went to double check it today and it has now changed. I googled it and it says when router reboots(electric runs out) it automatically changes. So if i donate and give current mac 6 digits but then it changes again after reboot, what happens then? Will i still be connected and if not will i be able to change it online to new mac address? Can you please get back asap as i will donate as soon as i know. Appreciated, take care

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast