Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    The Weather Channel has been flawless! History and Comedy Central...not so much. Definitely has to be a server/stream issue with them

Are you using Kodi? If so go to Xunity Maintenance and apply one of the tweaks; Mikeys or Tuxen.

And read up "How to stop buffering in Kodi"....

Junoir Member
    My system seems to work fine as far a Video goes. No Buffering. But about every 10 seconds or so the audio stutters/hiccups. Anybody else experience this or have a recommended settings modification to correct it?

Quote Originally Posted by RedRocket View Post
    My system seems to work fine as far a Video goes. No Buffering. But about every 10 seconds or so the audio stutters/hiccups. Anybody else experience this or have a recommended settings modification to correct it?
    If its Kodi you are running then its a common fault. Update to the latest 15.1 version and its fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by slimbee View Post
    If its Kodi you are running then its a common fault. Update to the latest 15.1 version and its fixed.
    Not true for everyone. I updated to 15.1 and still have the same issue

Banned
    I am having the exact same issue with the sound.(except mine buffers once a while)
    Are you using stalker PVR? I seems to be that using a PVR creates this issue. . If you go directly to Video folder -> IPTV stalker-> then watch tv, this issue seems gone.

Junoir Member
    Hi,

I have Kodi 15.1 and Matricom G Box Q. I have enabled Zero Cache setting.

I have no issues with streaming generally but when there is English Premier League on Sky Sports 1 then it becomes a nightmare, buffering and jittering. At other times, Sky Sports 1 transmission is flawless on IPTV Stalker.

Any idea as to why this happens?

Its because they garner their links from the same place as countless free kodi addons so the streams fail under load. If they had their own dedicated channel sources running on their own servers as they claim then they'd either all run fine or all go to shit.

The difference is that the kodi addons are free but you get to pay for the privilage with this service.

Anyone know if this will be fixed, as time passes? or will it always be freezing?

I'm running Kodi on an mk808b+ & using the pvr stalker client & wasn't experiencing the freezing/stuttering problems that other users were until I updated to the latest kodi release yesterday or the day before.

I have Interstellar on at the moment on Sky Premier & it was painful to watch. I then adjusted my video hardware acceleration settings by disabling amcodec & media codec & just leaving libstagefright enabled. After doing this I experienced absolutely no freezing or stuttering.

Now maybe this was just a coincidence, but it's worth a try for anyone experiencing problems.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123