IPTV on a secondary device (help)

So the NFPS service is working great for me on my android box (Mac is linked via papio)

Now I've set the same Mac in the settings of kodi installed on my smartphone. But i get a message on startup - NFPS authorisation attempt failed.

The Mac address of the smartphone is different from that of the android box which my papio is linked to.

Does this mean i can't use second device to use my private NFPS server?

I tried last six digits of the smartphone mac in iptv stalker settings and get a 403 forbidden, I guess my only option is to link my phones Mac with papio, which will then render my android box without live TV.

Is this correct?
    Last edited by COMBO; 08-14-2015 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by COMBO View Post
    So the NFPS service is working great for me on my android box (Mac is linked via papio)

Now I've set the same Mac in the settings of kodi installed on my smartphone. But i get a message on startup - NFPS authorisation attempt failed.

The Mac address of the smartphone is different from that of the android box which my papio is linked to.

Does this mean i can't use second device to use my private NFPS server?

I tried last six digits of the smartphone mac in iptv stalker settings and get a 403 forbidden, I guess my only option is to link my phones Mac with papio, which will then render my android box without live TV.

Is this correct?
    Yes,unless you have made two donations you can only use one device at a time, so if you've only made one donation you'd have to link the MAC address (00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX) of the device that you want to use to your route number (donation reference number). In other words if you want to watch on your android box you've to make sure that it's MAC address (00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX) is linked to your route number & if you then decide to use your phone to watch you'll have to stop watching on your android box & then link your phone's MAC address to your route number.

If you make two donations you can link one device to one route number & another device to the other route number, allowing you to watch on both devices at the same time.

Well, that clears things up!

Banned
    How are you accessing nfps? If you are using kodi on both your phone and box to access then you can share the donation between the 2. Just make up mac that you can put on both, and when your box is off and you are on the go, you can use it on your phone......You just can't use them at the same time.

But don't i need to assign my phones MAC with papio to allow the channels to work with nfps/IPTV stalker? This is not something i want to keep changing, my box's MAC is currently linked with papio, channels appear on the box via IPTV stalker. I'd prefer to have channels working for both.

Banned
    you use same mac on both. you can't use at the same time, so when you are not using you box you shut it off and use your phone.

I tried this, and it said nfps authorisation failed

Banned
    you can not use at same time, and your settings have to be right. I'm using same mac on ipad and box. I just have to make sure that device I'm not using is off or with my ipad I make sure kodi is not running when I go back to box

cheap tv guy
    Quote Originally Posted by tinman_hd View Post
    you can not use at same time, and your settings have to be right. I'm using same mac on ipad and box. I just have to make sure that device I'm not using is off or with my ipad I make sure kodi is not running when I go back to box
    Using the same setup works fine on both, one at a time

Seems to be working now on both devices. I just changed NFPSFD is.gd to NFPSF and it has corrected.