Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    5 download 1 upload. I can only dream about the speed you get. Im on a farm in southern SK and thats the fastest i can get sucks kind of but i don't get a lot of freezing
    most of the freezing i get is on the newest movies and I wonder if that isn't because there is so many downloading that their server can't keep up
    Last edited by Farmer1; 08-14-2015 at 03:56 AM.
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

I have 100/30 cable freezing on live TV but no freezing on kodi.

15 down / 1 up.....severe buffering began 4-5 days ago, after about the 7PM EST USA time. So bad it's unwatchable. During the trial period (when was free) I had no buffer issues, just would like to point that out.

TV Addicted
    Buffering and freezing can be caused by so many factors that the speed of your internet as long as it is 1.5mbs that it is going to happen from time to time, so you cannot blame any one thing as the cause.

Banned
    cause server allow kodi for coonect that why server freezing i have other 3 ps from other site they no support kodi server run so good

500 Kbps up
    -10 Mbps down 9 AM - 4 PM

Always throttled in the PM - No tv in the eve

30 down 5 up

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhai View Post
    cause server allow kodi for coonect that why server freezing i have other 3 ps from other site they no support kodi server run so good
    Kodi has nothing to do with it.

TV Addicted
    1 gigabit down 300 mb/s upload true unlimited no capping or traffic management any time, but a few showcase channels will bring up the buffering for a split second now and again but entertainment channels alot seem to do the same after a few minutes they show the buffering or will pause and turn off back to the menu. yeah kodi holds no water at all on any kind of buffering, ive got another premium provider and they dont buffer when i check the same channel between both seems to be the good channels oxygen,ifcfxx. but theres channels that arnt working in way they play 20 seconds then pause or glitch and another 20 seconds later and the glitching/pause returns

Junoir Member
    Speed really isn't the issue when related to buffering, it's either server side issues or possible packet loss with the users Internet.

Actually did you know when streaming live tv your using hardly any bandwidth at all, I have a bandwidth monitor on my android tv box and if I keep an eye on it when streaming live tv in sd resolutions I've never seen it go above 5 mbit /s, it average around 1-2 mbit/s, the average bandwidth goes upto 4mbit/s when viewing HD 720p streams, the highest I seen it go upto was 8mbit/s.

So all these people quoting download speeds of 50+mb down etc (like me as I have a 80/20 fibre connection) you will find streaming is using a tiny fraction of your connection, having a stable connection with no packet loss etc is a hell of a lot more important where streaming tv is concerned.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast