Question Can FTA with IPTV PVR ird be subscribe to NFPPS,IKS66 or ROCKET and does PVR work

Hi

Do you guys know if the FTA,IKS IPTV with PVR function on IPTV channel and if so can they be subscribe by donation, i know that PVR works with FTS & IKS but not sure about PVR and IPTV together.

I'll give you an example of what kind of receiver i'm talking, like ''MEGA TVi SHD3000 HD FTA Satellite PVR Receiver & IPTV sk200'', it's just that i'm looking for an IPTV box that can record programming (pvr) so since AVOV or MAG 254 don't have PVR enable yet i would buy a bigger receiver with PVR like this one even though it would just be for IPTV, no FTA use even if i have satellite dish installed at home unless IKS is much better than when i tried it some years ago...

I already have AVOV TV online and a MAG 254 but getting frustrated by not being able to record anything you know...

Thanks

Fire From Within

Your challenge is to find a box that can access the servers through their Stalker middleware, and has that third party PVR that can record without relying interaction with the server on video that it displays. You might want to look into Hauppauge PVRs that can capture HD video and audio from the output of your boxes. The functions of the PVR are controlled by a PC.

I have one of those, but to be honest, I hardly ever use it because if there is a show I missed or movie I want to watch, I go to Kodi for that.