Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    and another birdie for Day !!
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

some really great golf in this match, both those young'uns have a bright future....
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

and here I thought that the last bunker shot that Speith had was gonna cost him.
    What was I thinking... wow what a shot
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Pinball Wizard
    Day wins!! and Spieth becomes the number one ranking player in the world replacing McIleroy!!

did yous see John Daily get a 10 on a par 3 ?
    He then threw his club into Lake Michigan
    - Frank Zappa

doesn't surprise me, thought it was one of the best matches I've seen televised in a long time..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Pinball Wizard
    How can I forget with those pants he was wearing..LOL

Code:
    http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-john-daly-throws-club-into-lake-20150814-story.html

No choking for Jason Day this Sunday, he takes the Barclays with a commanding lead, another talented young'un with a good future....

Pinball Wizard
    and John Daly back playing golf less than 24 hours after he says lung collapsed!!

Jason Day ate his Wheaties today!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12