Thread: EPG Data

Post EPG Data

I see that EPG data is loading and importing again with my Raspberry Pi 2, which is great. I would rather use IPTV Simple Client than using iVue Guide (it shows more channels than iVue).
    But I seem to be having issues selecting a channel on the EPG and playing a channel. It worked great during the trial, but now donations are active and I think that is where the problem lies.

Do we need to change something in settings to allow IPTV SImple Client to work with IPTV Stalker? Like adding the donation MAC into IPTV Simple CLient somehow?
    Is anyone else seeing/having this issue?

You do have to add your MAC address in the settings. Are you using the stalker pvr cliend or the stalker video addon? Both of them are described in the KODI Tutorials section and have quite similar settings that you have to apply.

Quote Originally Posted by mephasor View Post
    You do have to add your MAC address in the settings. Are you using the stalker pvr cliend or the stalker video addon? Both of them are described in the KODI Tutorials section and have quite similar settings that you have to apply.
    I have my MAC setup with the IPTV Stalker Video Addon. That part works fine and I can browse channels in there and play without errors. I am using the Stalker Video Addon.
    But when I want to see what's on, In the Live > EPG area, the channels show nicely, but when I click a channel, it tried to play but says there was a problem playing and to check the log.
    I can only assume it's happening because IPTV Simple Client doesn't have a valid MAC assigned?

If you can watch them in the video addon, they should work in the live tv section as well. In short you have to adjust your iptv simple client configuration to use a remote m3u which is
    Code:
    http://127.0.0.1:8899/channels.html?portal=1
    and your EPG path as needed. Everything is described here:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-all-platforms

Quote Originally Posted by mephasor View Post
    If you can watch them in the video addon, they should work in the live tv section as well. In short you have to adjust your iptv simple client configuration to use a remote m3u which is
    Code:
    http://127.0.0.1:8899/channels.html?portal=1
    and your EPG path as needed. Everything is described here:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-all-platforms
    Thanks for that information. I'll verify the information I have. I can't recall what the remote m3u is, so I will check that later.
    Thanks again

I am using Minix android.How get EPG and channel logos on my TV screen??I am using IPTV stalker on video add on.please help me.

FYI I WAS using Kodi 14.1 with OpenELEC for Pi2. I used the "Check for updates" feature for OpenELEC and said there was a update.
    After performing the update, I am now on Kodi 14.2 and when clicking on channels in the Live TV > EPG area, they now open! Just wanted to update.

Junoir Member
    Thanks for the post and code mephasor, worked like a charm here.

Quote Originally Posted by idlefriend View Post
    I am using Minix android.How get EPG and channel logos on my TV screen??I am using IPTV stalker on video add on.please help me.
    Follow the instructions on This Thread