Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Was going thru some pictures of one of the road trips and car shows my parents go to all the time.
    I found the Short Bus in the pics !!

The second pic is of 8 vehicles. That was from the road trip they took to the show.
    My Dad and Brother in-law built 4 of those vehicles.
    I helped with the black 52 Mercury, 3rd from the left. And can be seen in the last picture too, behind that 55 blue and white Chevy.

Upon closer look, that is a 57 Chevy and not a 55
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-21-2016 at 12:01 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

saw this and had to post it
    white-harley-limo-1.jpg

This is Harley Davidson Limo-Bike and it is a very intriguing. It is truly atypical vehicle which is a mix of a limousine and a bike and it sure looks a little strange.
    This seven meters in length and one point seventy five ton of steel Harley Davidson Bike utilizes the front of a bike, but the other part where it should be a bike, for the controlling and to drive around, this is a limousine instead and you can see how it looks right now.

The limousine offers its comfort seats to drive around eight travelers who can appreciate a joy that a normal limo gives. Furthermore, this vehicle has a bar of jarrah wood, cooling system, electrically worked windows, and also tinted windows, a champagne cooler for maximum satisfaction and a sound stereo framework.
    The doors can be opened vertically. At last, the part that intrigues all of you is that this Limo-Bike is controlled with five point seven liter V8 Chevy motor, with power of three hundred and fifty HP. Look at this custom assembled bike and tell us what you think! Also, share this with your friends.

If there are true Harley Davidson fans among them, they will probably not like this vehicle at all. But, who knows, there are so many different people and probably someone gonna love this. Video lasts only thirty five seconds and it was uploaded in the year 2012.
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    this is what i need in winter here ..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123