Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member
    you sir are a genius! thank you so much!!

Junoir Member
    Extra steps I needed to make it work ("Unable to Load Channels"):
    1. Use a MAC with a '79' instead of '78' (change on Donation Page) 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX
    2. Change settings.xml (for linux found in /home/user/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker/settings.xml) 'connection_timeout' value to '60'.

Then I was able to load the channels. ' Hope this helps someone down the road...

Of course, try the original post first.

Hi folks,

trying to figure out where to find the MAC address. I'm unclear on this step. My M8 has a MAC on the initial load screen. Do I use this one or is there a MAC in kodi that I'm not seeing. Also, if I choose at a later time to switch to a AVOV amd i able to use my same sub? I bought a sub a few days ago and I'm anxious to get this thing up and running.

Many thanks in aadvance.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by dtvbandit View Post
    Hi folks,

trying to figure out where to find the MAC address. I'm unclear on this step. My M8 has a MAC on the initial load screen. Do I use this one or is there a MAC in kodi that I'm not seeing. Also, if I choose at a later time to switch to a AVOV amd i able to use my same sub? I bought a sub a few days ago and I'm anxious to get this thing up and running.

Many thanks in aadvance.
    Please continue to read the tutorials. In short, you link a MAC starting with 00:1A:78, and the last six are hexdigits that are between 0-9, and A-F. You can use the last six digits of the M8'S MAC if you wish. The MAC is linked to your donation number, which is accessed through the appropriate donation checker.

Junoir Member
    so out of the blue my iptv client has stopped loading channels any ideas every thing is checking out ok think happened right after i got the iptv stalker addon working

Junoir Member
    I've been running the pvr.stalker 0.8.3 for a while now and a simple IPTV client. I use IPTV simple client for NFPS, and pvr.stalker for another provider. The issue is that the pvr.stalker client no longer loads the channel. The kodi log indicates there is a mismatch with the Stalker middleware? Is there an updated version anywhere using the latest middleware? I know the provider is working since I also have an AVOV with them and it is working fine. Any help would be appreciated. I'm running OpenElec on an RPI2.

Fire From Within

There is no public release of an updated PVR Stalker, but you may be able to find source code on github. You may want to try extending the connection timeout in the settings.xml in the userdata/addons_data/pvr.stalker folder.

Junoir Member
    Although I can program I have never compiled a Kodi addon from source, especially cross compiled for RPI. If you have any good tutorials that might help...
    As for bumping the connection timeout, I had already had it at 100. The logfile specifically points to the Slalker middleware version as at fault.

Junoir Member
    What middleware version is the current version? I don't want to go through the process if it won't help me.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub69 View Post
    Although I can program I have never compiled a Kodi addon from source, especially cross compiled for RPI. If you have any good tutorials that might help...
    As for bumping the connection timeout, I had already had it at 100. The logfile specifically points to the Slalker middleware version as at fault.
    Did the log contain "Firmware of your STB is outdated."? If it did, this was fixed since Kodi Jarvis alpha2 and Isengard 15.2 rc3.

Also, is this you?
    Code:
    https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.stalker/issues/29
    Last edited by dvbken; 10-06-2015 at 11:11 PM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast