Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jc cell View Post

/NFPS1e/
    delete the e & use NFPSF1
    Last edited by eureka; 11-27-2015 at 11:46 PM.

Junoir Member
    Solved the channel problem after 2 days - too many posts to sift through but finally found one that helped and did the trick. If your having problems follow Darksides instructions in this thread. Worked Great first try. Thank God!!! http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9...ient-PVR/page5

just set up another mac with info similar to this and it works.. just folllow this, try it out

serial= 112044Y878544

device id1= 8974J

device id2= 1400B

signature= Hard1287

use this same format, change up the numbers by one or two digits, clear data, clear cache, may need to unlink and relink or just pick a new mac being its kodi and you can

Junoir Member
    new user here, finally got this to work using this. but it could of been because i had the mac address incorrect from the beginning. the stalker client defaults with 00:1A:79. so check that if you used 00:1A:78

Quote Originally Posted by Obs-elite View Post
    Solved the channel problem after 2 days - too many posts to sift through but finally found one that helped and did the trick. If your having problems follow Darksides instructions in this thread. Worked Great first try. Thank God!!! http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9...ient-PVR/page5

just set up another mac with info similar to this and it works.. just folllow this, try it out

serial= 112044Y878544

device id1= 8974J

device id2= 1400B

signature= Hard1287

use this same format, change up the numbers by one or two digits, clear data, clear cache, may need to unlink and relink or just pick a new mac being its kodi and you can

Just installed the current stable build of OSMC on my raspberry pi2 (with Kodi 15.2).

It took a bit, to restore the settings I had, but everything is working very well. I like how fast the channels are loading now.

Junoir Member
    Thank you obs and cmx, it works now

can some help me out with the propper info on setting up Guide and XMLTV... I'm running Kodi 16 with iks66 service

Is there a quick way to change the channel order like to something that may already be set up or do you have to go ahead and alter it all manually?

Also, having begun to manually move around the channels under the "channels" heading, I noticed the order didn't change in the EPG. Is there a way to make it stick? Maybe it's something stupid that will be obvious to someone with more know how that I've not even thought about.
    Last edited by JD95; 01-07-2016 at 03:16 AM.

Hello all. Had a question on if i had 2 different kodi set ups can you copy your info for both setups and use the same donation number for both... Can you copy and only use 1 at a time with the same info Thanks in advance for the help

As long as you have different MAC addresses for both and remember to switch between them both. I've been switching between two different devices.

Quote Originally Posted by JD95 View Post
    As long as you have different MAC addresses for both and remember to switch between them both. I've been switching between two different devices.
    So just make sure I use 1 at a time? And what do u mean 2 different macs

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast