Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    PLEASE - How do you load Stalker plus on Kodi ?
    I got Stalker Plus 10.2.4 in Kodi, but I can only "update available"
    It will take hours, then fail.
    Where did you get it ?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    you would need to look in the Kodi Stalker forums here on site pelermon
    This foirum is the Emulator forum, which is not Stalker application, it is something different.

Login - Password are both the same Route or donation number
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

AAAAH OK, Thank you for the login and password solution.
    I take it that you can only use Emulator ot Kodi with one IPTV66 subscription.

Look in the Kodi > IPTV Stalker (Video add-on) subforum. The stickies (threads at the top of page) contain instructions for the add-on and within the add-on instructions is a download link.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirlaps View Post
    Hey mvas, i was wondering if you know why the screen is black, I can see all of the channels list, from 21 to 9*** .. for some reason, the channels wont load up. just a black screen. please help
    I have the same issue, are you using STB Emulator? Did you find a fix? Cause I wonder if the STB emulator is the problem and there is something wrong with my configuration, I tried everything and there is only a few channels that I can watch, everything else is black.

I am pulling my hair out nearly 3 days now.
    I have tried Kodi, TV Online and now tried the official Android emulator. I purchased two separate donations, one for 2 months and one for 3 months.
    I get string integer/access denied on Kodi.
    I get only some channels working on TV Online
    I cannot login using the Android emulator. I get "Error" appearing. And I have entered the correct details.
    Then I max out of searches for 24 hours.

Is this service down? Is there any issues? The post that is linked in another thread about some freezing issues is very vague.

I am following all of the guides to the letter and have done everything that has been mentioned. Could someone please give a straight answer, as it is incredibly frustrating when nothing is working and everything seems to have been done correctly.

Junoir Member
    Can somebody help me out here how do i configure the stb emulator pls..you send me an email for instruction how can i figure it out the stb emulato so that i can fix my device

Junoir Member

Quote Originally Posted by T1234 View Post
    I am pulling my hair out nearly 3 days now.
    I have tried Kodi, TV Online and now tried the official Android emulator. I purchased two separate donations, one for 2 months and one for 3 months.
    I get string integer/access denied on Kodi.
    I get only some channels working on TV Online
    I cannot login using the Android emulator. I get "Error" appearing. And I have entered the correct details.
    Then I max out of searches for 24 hours.

Is this service down? Is there any issues? The post that is linked in another thread about some freezing issues is very vague.

I am following all of the guides to the letter and have done everything that has been mentioned. Could someone please give a straight answer, as it is incredibly frustrating when nothing is working and everything seems to have been done correctly.
    Hi. For the integer error, i found that resetting the service works. For the "error" on the emulator(i'm assuming you're using an official STB emulator app),have you checked the MAC address? In my case, with the new STB app(latest update), i had to use the MAC address the app generates. That is if you try to change the MAC address, the app will still use the MAC it generates. So just link that MAC with the donation. The error might be caused by something else in your case but check whether you have the correct MAC address.
    Can someone confirm whether its possible to change the MAC address on the new STB emulator?

Junoir Member
    This is a very different problem, I started using STBemu for iptv66 last month I have since installed 10 different boxes to 10 different locations
    8 boxes are working great, 2 boxes out of 10 using the same ISP company Rogers in Canada doesn't work they both have the same problem
    in all sections including Pay per view movies they only get 3 or 4 channels working in each section none of the movies are working when you click
    on the channels there is no link the previous working channel keeps working and nothing changes and this is the same for most channels I don't understand
    what is happening I bring the box back to my home and all channels work great anyone heard of this problem before
    advice on what could cause this would be greatly appreciated

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast