Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Probation

Quote Originally Posted by sneakk View Post
    Update your MAC andChange the last digit of your Mac where you verified your donation, go back in stb emu and update, also make sure url is correct. If you used the MAC kodi and have actually watched something, it will not work on another device/stb emu, you will have to assign a unique one to each device, that's why I suggest changing the last #
    Nice to know this. It does work exactly as you explained. Thanks

Probation
    so how can I renew my route when I cannot get any mag emulator to run on a mygica 1900ac. I have tried the one listed but wont load.

Probation
    hi,

i successfully got my pc to work with my donation to IKS but i can't get my nvidia shield to worrk with the some setting. i got it for the shield but was testing on my pc. can you help why is this?

Probation
    I love using the mag emulator for the service and bought it purely for usa channels.UK channels etc work fine but all USA channels are laggy, jumpy...i believe its because you have recently changed codec for USA channels...Is it not possible to use same codec as using for UK channels etc?as they work perfect, its just the usa channels that are not watchable :-)

Fire From Within

You can try a different external player, or try to use different options on the player itself, such as using sw decoding or hw decoding vs. the default.

TV Addicted
    I'm testing this now but I can't get it to work. First mac I tried said "contact service provider" so I changed it, now this mac just leaves the screen hanging on a blue loading screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind, doing a hard reboot fixed it.
    Last edited by bigpoppapaul; 12-20-2015 at 07:33 PM.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by barry952 View Post
    I love using the mag emulator for the service and bought it purely for usa channels.UK channels etc work fine but all USA channels are laggy, jumpy...i believe its because you have recently changed codec for USA channels...Is it not possible to use same codec as using for UK channels etc?as they work perfect, its just the usa channels that are not watchable :-)
    On mine, changing the player is what worked for me. I selected the internal player on my box and it worked well. Your results may vary, as an fyi, I have an mxIII 2GB version.

Edit: Looks like I spoke too soon. When I change to internal player, the channels that were laggy work, but the channels that worked with the stb player don't load. Sigh.
    Last edited by bigpoppapaul; 12-20-2015 at 08:27 PM.

Probation

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    See here for file:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6...droid-Emulator

From application, hover and click with mouse over top right corner for Settings menu, Select Profiles, click IPTV STB, and modify MAC-address.
    Must start with 00:1A:78 and linked to your donation.
    I can't get it to work it just keep loading.............

Quote Originally Posted by pgonzalez View Post
    I can't get it to work it just keep loading.............
    Need more details like what have you done.......
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Probation
    nvm i got it working

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast