TV Addicted

Exclamation Kodi Mac address

After finding several ways to use iptv stalker in kodi and have it quit. None were intended to defeat the code I had donated for, I read where I needed to read the mac address in kodi. I did this and to my surprise on my vixo 2 kodi had a different mac address, so I used a second donation I had and registered the kodi mac and now iptv stalker works in Kodi. But, I still want it to work in iVue and it doesn't. The first question I have is where does Kodi get the mac address, and second how do I get to the ini file that I am told has to be modified and third the iptv stalker I have is version 2. I understand there are some comments about using 1.0.18. Should I change.

foot note:
    I have checked my router to see if Kodi is using this mac address and it is not.
    I checked to see if the AVOV vixo 2 mac address is listed on the router and it showes even a different one.
    Any comments there!!!

Thanks for any help I get to help me understand these things.

Fire From Within

The Kodi on you Avov is probably getting the MAC of its physical Network Interface. The MAC for the stalker client is built into the software. If you want to use Kodi on the Avov for IPTV Stalker, use the same MAC as that for the Avov's but change the 79 to 78, and make the change on your donation. In theory, the 79 should work with the Kodi add-ons, but if the native stalker client is working, you may have continuing authorization issues with them.

I don't own an Avov, but since you bought it to access the service, use its native software to access it with its mac, and I'd advise ignoring IPTV Stalker and PVR Stalker, and not use Kodi to access the server. It seems to me too much of a bother to do a switch back and forth to use Kodi to get the service.

see some want full epg and thats the only way to get it when working