Thread: Help with EPG

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...

Question Help with EPG

Good evening boys and girls.

First of all I would like to say that I'm a total n00b! at this game so please bare with me.

So last night I made a donation to iks66/iptv66 all went well as it should and all, I linked my mac with my donation and all channels etc. are working properly.

The only thing I'm missing is the EPG, before when IPTV Stalker was free of charge I was relaying on iVue Guide but since then it stopped working, even with my donations being active I'm still getting "Authorization Failed" is this because I'm using IKS66 instead of NFPS?

Is there a way to implement iVue or any other EPG with IKS66? If this question was already answered I'm very sorry and feel free to delete this thread.

I choosed IKS66 instead of NFPS because of their monthly tier but if I don't EPG working by the end of my one month donation I'll most likely be switching to NFPS.

So if anybody can point me into the right direction I would be very grateful.

Thank you.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eureka View Post
    I have looked through the guides you linked and I am confused. Like OP, my services from iks seem to be working by themselves, but when I try to use iVue I get the same error. The guide you linked to has to do with Stalker PVR add on and the guide references for NPFS or Rocket and not IKS66. Is there anything else to know? I have setup both Stalker client and stalker pvr and I still have the same issue with iVue. Any help is appreciated.

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    This solved my problem. Fixing iVue Guide to work with IPTV Stalker ("failed authorization")

Just follow the steps and all should work again, all you have to do is change the mac address in the addons.ini file.
    Plus "You can avoid the overwrites by renaming the resulting .ini to something other than addons.ini and pointing to it using the settings for a custom ini. "
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

The stalker PVR addon is really nice. The only difference in the setup for IKS66 is the server address. You will need to use 66.iptv66.tv instead of the NFPS or Rocket examples. You will not need Ivue now. PVR Stalker integrates directly into the TV section of Kodi. You get both the channel lineup with a small preview window like in a setop box, and also a full EPG Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by djhspawn View Post
    I have looked through the guides you linked and I am confused. Like OP, my services from iks seem to be working by themselves, but when I try to use iVue I get the same error. The guide you linked to has to do with Stalker PVR add on and the guide references for NPFS or Rocket and not IKS66. Is there anything else to know? I have setup both Stalker client and stalker pvr and I still have the same issue with iVue. Any help is appreciated.
    Yes,the guide I linked to has to do with Stalker PVR add on as the OP asked about implementing iVue or any other EPG with IKS66. After trying all available options I found that to be the best & easiest option. Post #2 in the thread that I linked to refers to IKS66: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6...ll=1#post51883
    ''For Server Address, enter the IPTV Server that was assigned to your donation

Code:
    NFPS - http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv
    Rocket -  http://11.iptvrocket.tv
    IPTV66  - http://66.iptv66.tv
    ''

The iVue dev has posted on another thread:http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6...ll=1#post50771
    ''i am phasing stalker out of the guide from a channel autolink point of view. i may add some options to add mac auth into ivue in the future but i need to chat with npfs on this first.'' which is another reason why I'd lean towards an alternative & easier (imo) integrated option for EPG & Channel list, but of course that's just my opinion & others may not agree.

Just to add to what bkmo has posted above if you want an idea of what it looks like in action have a look here:

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/embed/yzZvMbzub_w?rel=0&start=18&end=145&autoplay=0
    I put a stop time of 2:25 on the video as the latest instructions to set up are in the thread that I linked to above.

forget Ivue guide, the PVR Stalker Client works better than Ivue, more features and no need to reset cache ever !

Epg is back to normal so I believe you can use either.

Fire From Within

I think options are best in dealing with the service for EPG. The iVue guide source is totally different than the source for the server and the PVR Stalker, and some like the idea of click and go with iVue.