Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    TV Addicted
    I got a re-seller Q...

If i buy 7 subs. When punter buys the box, i just use the mac address showing inside Kodi on that box to configure yes? If im on the same internet connection. Ill the mac adddress be different still for each box?

Thanks in advance

Quick Question about Freezing... My box is constantly freezing on all channels, using this exact setup... Is there anything i can do or try to do?

TV Addicted
    Must be the box. Mine isnt. Running perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1 View Post
    I got a re-seller Q...

If i buy 7 subs. When punter buys the box, i just use the mac address showing inside Kodi on that box to configure yes? If im on the same internet connection. Ill the mac adddress be different still for each box?

Thanks in advance
    We dont support resellers on here thanks.

TV Addicted
    ^^^ Whys the website http://iptvprivateserver.is/ selling the NFPS packages then offering re seller deals? Why would you discuss NFPS on here if anti re-seller ? Doesnt make sense.

Because if you want to make money on people you should know what you're doing first. the people here do it for fun you do it profit so deal with it

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1 View Post
    ^^^ Whys the website http://iptvprivateserver.is/ selling the NFPS packages then offering re seller deals? Why would you discuss NFPS on here if anti re-seller ? Doesnt make sense.
    The site does not support the re-seller program. Some users need to get more than 7 donations, and what they do with them is their business. We support end-users, and encourage getting your donation/rocket/route from official sites that do not use pay-pal. If you do get a code from a re-seller, we'll support you as an end-user, but you should go directly to your re-seller for billing issues, but they really should be supporting you more than selling you a code and disappearing.

TV Addicted
    Deary me. Its not clique central on here is it? I sell boxes so what? Why not come on a forum with a wealth info to study and increase my knowledge so as to provide a better service. Relax , easy now its the weekend.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    The site does not support the re-seller program. Some users need to get more than 7 donations, and what they do with them is their business. We support end-users, and encourage getting your donation/rocket/route from official sites that do not use pay-pal. If you do get a code from a re-seller, we'll support you as an end-user, but you should go directly to your re-seller for billing issues, but they really should be supporting you more than selling you a code and disappearing.
    Are you saying these guys ( http://iptvprivateserver.is/ ) are a bit dodgy "disapearing" types? Serious. I dunno. lol . Just noticed Stalker gone pay and thought why not try the pay deal to test. So here i am also trying to glean to new info on it all.

TV Addicted
    If you got 7 donations, then it is up to you to put the correct mac address in each donation. Also, since you only bough 7, they are active at time of purchase. You need to be sure your friends and family are aware of this.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast