Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cool I want !

Cool I want 1

Code:
    https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/D4uSWtazRCM?rel=0
    please no live links
    Last edited by Marley; 08-11-2015 at 05:33 AM.
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Banned
    I want to go all over the world to explore the beauty of nature. According to me, Traveling is very cool way to know about different places all over the world. Through it, We learn lots of new things all over the universe. Anyway, I want to see here more views about traveling.

Probation
    Jamey321! I agree with you travelling is a cool way to know bout diverse kind of places and things to do around the world. I am keen to know dude what you like to do while travelling and which kind of places attrect you a lot? I am sure you will like to share with me..

Yeah, I agree with you buddy Traveling is best way to get knowledge about the different places. I am also a traveler and love to share the names of my favorites places to visit around all over the world. So the names are, Niagara falls, Glass bridge, Victoria and Albert museum, Coney Island and Disneyworld paris.What about you guys??

Banned
    Sanara, That's really cool names of your favorite attractions. I like your post and must say some places are also my favorite. The Niagara Falls, Glass Bridge and Disney world are included them. Anyway, I am going to add names of my favorite places all over the world. So the names are; Eiffel Tower, Taj Mahal, Grand Canyon, The Louvre Museum and many more. Have you ever visited there in life?

All of the names that you have shared here are really nice and cool. By the way here I want to talk about my bus tours to niagara falls from new york city[/url] with my father. this will be first tour of my father to the Niagara falls. He is very excited about it.
    Last edited by BIO; 11-06-2015 at 10:50 AM.

Banned
    I am sure Sanara, Your father will spend a nice time during this tour. I must say you don't forget to share your father experience here. I am also a big lover of Niagara Falls. It is my favorite fall all over the world. I would like to spend my whole life there. What do you think about it?

Guys me and my father recently came back from our Niagra falls tour, I can't express my happiness in words, My father just love with the place and he really enjoyd there as well as I expected. Now He was saying that i want to explore there again and again.

Banned
    Wow, Sanara, I am very glad that you enjoyed there a lot. I also a big lover of this Fall. I also want to go there again in the future. Anyway, I want to know which kinds of places are grabbed your attention? Have you any idea about Three sister Waterfall?

I personally have no idea about the Three sister Waterfall but have heard about it from my uncle he visited there once in his life and had great time there in this destination. He was saying that it is Hiking Area and many peoples came here annually I would like to make a tour to the fall once in my life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast