Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Fire From Within

No worries, stick with this. The goal is to help you and other members get connected with their paid donation, however its done. In your case it looks like there could be a network issue, because you weren't getting a connection to the server through a ping. If you know how to do that, I'm pretty sure that configuration of the programs isn't the issue, but I've made that assumption, and then find out that it was 'user error'.

Try this... in your browser, enter the assigned url ... 11.iptvrocket.tv . If you get the stalker_portal with a page that says "Your STB is blocked." then it's not an network issue, as your DNS resolved, and was able to connect with the server.

Let me know what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    No worries, stick with this. The goal is to help you and other members get connected with their paid donation, however its done. In your case it looks like there could be a network issue, because you weren't getting a connection to the server through a ping. If you know how to do that, I'm pretty sure that configuration of the programs isn't the issue, but I've made that assumption, and then find out that it was 'user error'.

Try this... in your browser, enter the assigned url ... 11.iptvrocket.tv . If you get the stalker_portal with a page that says "Your STB is blocked." then it's not an network issue, as your DNS resolved, and was able to connect with the server.

Let me know what happens.

i didn't get a ping reply yesterday morning because i had network issue that i didn't know about. my g/f called me and asked me why the internet wasn't working while i was at work (but i didn't check the actually connectivity before i ran the ping's and it was the only thing i did on the computer before i went to work). once my internet connection was working again i could ping with no problems and was able to do so all night and this morning.

tried going to 11.iptvrocket.tv like you said and i got "Your STB is blocked."
    Last edited by Alternet; 08-11-2015 at 03:16 PM.

Fire From Within

So, based on your original post, IPTV Stalker works, but PVR Stalker doesn't, or both don't work?

So, based on your original post, IPTV Stalker works, but PVR Stalker doesn't, or both don't work?
    just pvr stalker.

i can watch channels with IPTV stalker just fine

Fire From Within

OK, so the problem is with the PVR Stalker or the core PVR within Kodi. You are on Kodi 15.0 stable and are using the modified 0.8.3 Stalker Client, with no other PVRs enabled, correct?

OK, so the problem is with the PVR Stalker or the core PVR within Kodi. You are on Kodi 15.0 stable and are using the modified 0.8.3 Stalker Client, with no other PVRs enabled, correct?
    correct. 15.0 stable and only pvr stalker is enabled.

i even went as far as to completely unstinall kodi then reinstall and install with out any pvr addons and only install modified 0.8.3 stalker client at one point, with no success.

Fire From Within

Un-install could still leave some remnants as database files. Try this... Shut down Kodi and delete the userdata folder found in :

C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi

I believe that Kodi will generate its needed settings from default, but should keep your added and modified add-ons in place. If it chokes on restart, you can reinstall Kodi over that, and the setup program will regenerate the userdata folder. My assumption is that before you loaded the modified 0.8.3 that you uninstalled the stock version. If you didn't, uninstall the modified version, and see if the old version still exists, uninstall that, then re-install the modified version, Reconfigure the Stalker client, make sure you set the timeout to 60, and see if you can connect.

Un-install could still leave some remnants as database files. Try this... Shut down Kodi and delete the userdata folder found in :

C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi

I believe that Kodi will generate its needed settings from default, but should keep your added and modified add-ons in place. If it chokes on restart, you can reinstall Kodi over that, and the setup program will regenerate the userdata folder. My assumption is that before you loaded the modified 0.8.3 that you uninstalled the stock version. If you didn't, uninstall the modified version, and see if the old version still exists, uninstall that, then re-install the modified version, Reconfigure the Stalker client, make sure you set the timeout to 60, and see if you can connect.
    would this be the equivalent.

uninstall kodi.

delete everything in C:\Users\<my username>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi

reinstall with but uncheck pvr addon option. then just install modified 0.8.3 from zip?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Alternet View Post
    would this be the equivalent.

uninstall kodi.

delete everything in C:\Users\<my username>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi

reinstall with but uncheck pvr addon option. then just install modified 0.8.3 from zip?
    Yeah! LOL.

Yeah! LOL.
    just wanted to make. i figured it would be... but i also assumed kodi didn't leave anything behind after the uninstall (tho i don't know why i assumed that)

i'll log in to my computer when i get a few mins to do so and give it a shot. (i'm at work)
    Last edited by Alternet; 08-11-2015 at 04:13 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast