Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

iptv stalker and pvr stalker

sorry if this is a little long. i'll try and point form it.

had windows 10. installed kodi and installed iptv stalker and pvr stalker as well.

some how i managed to get both working pretty much right off the hop and could get tv through the video addon as well as the tv addon with full guide.

had to uninstall and reinstall kodi because something became corrupt after a hard reboot because windows 10 is buggy as crap on my system.

on reinstall I can get iptv stalker working but the stalker client will not work. i have set the time out to 60 seconds but with in 1 or 2 seconds of it trying to download channels it just errors out saying can't load channels.

screw windows 10! back to fresh install of window 7 i go.

after all the updates and basic set up of windows 7 first thing i did was install kodi and try again.

had previous result. I can get iptv stalker working but the stalker client will not work. i have set the time out to 60 seconds but with in one or 2 seconds of it trying to download channels it just errors out saying can't load channels.

for reference i followed the steps in this thread http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...hlight=stalker

anyone have any ideas as to what might be wrong?

Fire From Within

For PVR Stalker (Stalker Client), go to the Kodi settings page for TV, and Clear Data, Disable/Enable if you see that error in the first few seconds. If you still get that error after a re-install of Kodi 15, find a FRESH START add-on (from tvaddons.ag) to completely reset Kodi and then reconfigure PVR Stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    For PVR Stalker (Stalker Client), go to the Kodi settings page for TV, and Clear Data, Disable/Enable if you see that error in the first few seconds. If you still get that error after a re-install of Kodi 15, find a FRESH START add-on (from tvaddons.ag) to completely reset Kodi and then reconfigure PVR Stalker.
    did the clear data and the disable/enable. Same result.

will find fresh start add-on when i get home tonight and give it a shot. but would it have any real effect? it was a complete fresh install of kodi on a fresh install of windows 7.

also have another question which i cant seem to find the answer to regarding this problem

when getting the error can't load channels. is this because i can't reach http://11.iptvrocket.tv or http://is.gd/NFPSF
    I have tried to ping both with a 60 second time out and i don't get a response from either. (no firewall)
    Last edited by Alternet; 08-10-2015 at 04:51 PM.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Alternet View Post
    did the clear data and the disable/enable. Same result.

will find fresh start add-on when i get home tonight and give it a shot. but would it have any real effect? it was a complete fresh install of kodi on a fresh install of windows 7.

also have another question which i cant seem to find the answer to regarding this problem

when getting the error can't load channels. is this because i can't reach http://11.iptvrocket.tv or http://is.gd/NFPSF
    I have tried to ping both with a 60 second time out and i don't get a response from either. (no firewall)

If that's the case, you might try a public DNS like google (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4).

If that's the case, you might try a public DNS like google (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4).
    the domain names seem to be resolving when i ping

11.ipvtrocket.tv --> 31.220.2.36
    is.gd --> 104.28.29.76

i did a little more looking into this.

i cant ping or traceroute either of the sites (ip or using domain name) on my computer BUT... if i use some online servers that let you ping and traceroute. some of them can hit the sites and some can't.

i would start to wonder if they are blocked from my isp or something expect that i had it working the first time.

Fire From Within

I think you said this already, but check your firewall settings and any other security/AV program. I have a program on my PC called PeerBlock, and it stopped Kodi cold in accessing the server.

I think you said this already, but check your firewall settings and any other security/AV program. I have a program on my PC called PeerBlock, and it stopped Kodi cold in accessing the server.
    fresh install with no security software installed and kodi given full permissions in windows firewall. when i get home i'll try to completely disable windows firewall and see if that makes a difference.

*****Edit************

well i ssh'ed into my computer and pinged both again (there was some connectivity problems at my place this morning i guess when i did the original pings.)

11.ipvtrocket.tv --> 31.220.2.36
    is.gd --> 104.28.29.76

now i can hit them... but the problem still remains. cant download channels
    Last edited by Alternet; 08-10-2015 at 09:09 PM.

so i tried fresh start last night and it did not solve the problem.

since it was barely waitting more then 2 seconds before giving me the can't load channels error i figured i would log my systems internet traffic and see if kodi is even attempting to connect.

so i noticed a few things..

kodi tries contacts 11.iptvrocket.tv and gets a replies back.

Kodi.exe 11.iptvrocket.tv FAKENAME-PC TCP TCP:Flags=...A...., SrcPort=HTTP(80), DstPort=49182, PayloadLen=0, Seq=3881192979, Ack=1343262260, Win=123 (scale factor 0x7) = 15744 {TCP:40, IPv4:39}
    Kodi.exe 11.iptvrocket.tv FAKENAME-PC HTTP HTTP:Response, HTTP/1.1, Status: Moved permanently, URL: / {HTTP:44, TCP:40, IPv4:39}
    Kodi.exe 11.iptvrocket.tv FAKENAME-PC TCP TCP:Flags=...A...F, SrcPort=HTTP(80), DstPort=49182, PayloadLen=0, Seq=3881193513, Ack=1343262260, Win=123 (scale factor 0x7) = 15744 {TCP:40, IPv4:39}
    Kodi.exe FAKENAME-PC 11.iptvrocket.tv TCP TCP:Flags=...A...., SrcPort=49182, DstPort=HTTP(80), PayloadLen=0, Seq=1343262260, Ack=3881193514, Win=16291 (scale factor 0x2) = 65164 {TCP:40, IPv4:39}
    Kodi.exe FAKENAME-PC 11.iptvrocket.tv TCP TCP:Flags=...A...F, SrcPort=49182, DstPort=HTTP(80), PayloadLen=0, Seq=1343262260, Ack=3881193514, Win=16291 (scale factor 0x2) = 65164 {TCP:40, IPv4:39}

but then suddenly my computer starts contacting portal.iptvrocket.tv after (which is not entered in kodi at all after the fresh start add-on was run)

i can see the Query

FAKENAME-PC 192.168.0.1 DNS DNS:QueryId = 0xD671, QUERY (Standard query), Query for portal.iptvrocket.tv of type Host Addr on class Internet {DNS:46, UDP:45, IPv4:14}

after that it only communicates with portal.iptvrocket.tv
    Kodi.exe FAKENAME-PC portal.iptvrocket.tv TCP TCP:Flags=......S., SrcPort=49185, DstPort=HTTP(80), PayloadLen=0, Seq=2264582614, Ack=0, Win=8192 ( Negotiating scale factor 0x2 ) = 8192 {TCP:48, IPv4:47

after that i start seeing kodi talk to 192.168.0.112 which i'm assuming is an address kodi makes for some reason...

Kodi.exe FAKENAME-PC 192.168.0.112 TCP TCP:Flags=......S., SrcPort=49188, DstPort=7676, PayloadLen=0, Seq=3521048498, Ack=0, Win=8192 ( Negotiating scale factor 0x2 ) = 8192 {TCP:49, IPv4:12}

I see kodi communicate to and from that address a Bunch (not sure why)

it goes back and forth between portal.iptvrocket.tv and 192.168.0.112 bunch more times then i get the error cant load channels.

at no time do i see it even try to send any packets to http://is.gd/NFPSF

packet log available upon request if you would like to see the traffic.

So.... Since i don't know exactly what this program should be connecting to and the order it should be doing it. anyone have a better idea as to what might be going wrong and where it might be being tripped up?

P.S. i put my computer into the DMZ of my router and tried it as well but it made no difference
    Last edited by Alternet; 08-11-2015 at 01:56 PM.

Fire From Within

Just for reference, the is.gd link is for our member generated EPG, and is loaded separately from the initial channel load. For those who are still having issues, concentrate on getting your channels loaded... the EPG is only secondary as it is in flux at the moment anyway.

Just for reference, the is.gd link is for our member generated EPG, and is loaded separately from the initial channel load. For those who are still having issues, concentrate on getting your channels loaded... the EPG is only secondary as it is in flux at the moment anyway.
    thanks. i was wondering about that. since i never saw it try to connect to it. i wasn't sure if the 11.iptvrocket.tv was just for auth and then it pulled down a channel list from is.gd or if it pulled lists down from both

any other ideas what might be happening? or how i might fix things?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast